Sprinter Value

astro66

Members dont see this ad

Value if it is a RRR (running, reliable, rego) expect around 10 grand.

There is one for sale in Brisbane near you atm for $9000. Is nto original 4K motor been cut up for after market exhaust CD player etc. Also is a base model so not an SE or SL. So no fancy features.

Mine is an SL with all features apart from under dash tray. I had to put a new engine in car as original was dead. Atm car is valued over 11 grand. Reason why mine is not worth more is my body work has had 2 minor hits so is not perfect. And I did an engine swap.

So a good condition one that is SL or SE atm could fetch about 16 grand that value was obtained through shannons insurance who had recently seen one sell for that value

Cheers

Cameron

It really depends on whether you want an original car or not, and how much of the fruit it has. Most seem to have had at least a motor change and possibly a 5 speed.

I never quite appreciated how hard it was to find the various bits and pieces of trim until I started looking myself. I think there are a few guys on here with cars in various stages of incompleteness trying to find the bits they need to have a complete car. And by that I don't just mean the SL stuff.

There is no doubt the relative value of KE1x's is on the increase, and 15/17's are that bit rarer again. But on the other hand, I don't know that there are that many people ready to actually put their hand in their pocket and hand over substantial sums quite yet.

I think you are on it there parrot... its one thing to say and ask for 10 or 15K... its another thing entirely to have the car together to ask that... and then find someone to pay for it.

for what ever reason our old Toyotas still arent loved as much as the old Dattos and Mazdas.

I think you are on it there parrot... its one thing to say and ask for 10 or 15K... its another thing entirely to have the car together to ask that... and then find someone to pay for it.

for what ever reason our old Toyotas still arent loved as much as the old Dattos and Mazdas.

One day, one day.........

because really corollas were marketed towards ladies...

were not really considered desirable at all...

but as they are now considered an old car and hard to find things are changing and we now have corolla community's such as rollaclub...

these cars were shopping trolleys hahaha

and the stigma that is attached to the name corolla doesn't help either

but the model corolla that will appreciate in value the most in Oz will be the first generation KE1# series

Edited by Tally

thanks for the help guys :bash:

I had a SL that i restored 15 odd years ago and it was hard to get parts then :blinks: i new i should never had sold it ...

Sprayed it gunmetal grey and had black minilights on it :blinks: 4K with a 3K head shaved right down .....ivan teigh 30/70 cam ...twin 40mm side draught webbers ..electric fuel pump...4 into 1 pipes mendral bent 2 1/2 inch system on it ...5 speed ...van diff with lower ratio ...twin sways on the front single on the rear...

Last i heard it was in a wreckers in taree/wahchope :) that will teach me to sell it to a younger brother .....actually had 5 or so between the two of us :) ...