Green Switch

Ant1

Members dont see this ad
I have a ke55 and can't figure out what the green switch on the dash does, whats its purpose?

Without specifying the location on the dash or a photo, doubt we could be much help....

Trying to picture my KE55 dash right now and can't think of any green switches off the top of my head, so there's a good chance it is aftermarket and therefore could be for anything (thermofan, alarm/killswitch, fog-lights etc)

If it doesn't do anything, it's aftermarket and you have no idea what it is, it was probably something that the previous owner had installed and removed. People often leave wiring in cars if they want to take their stuff out when they sell it. My mate found about 30 useless cables in his 00' Hilux, to give you an idea of how extensive it can be.

I figured it out, its to activate the NOS lmao. Tomorrow i will pull it out and see where the wires lead too. I really didnt think it was aftermarket. And also when i switch it on the switch lights up so its obviously getting power