Didn't Realise This Was An English Lesson

dude i honestly don't give a shit if i get a virtual slap on the arm alright?

i joined this forum so i could talk to people about cars.

and i bet you thought oh I'm so good because I'm 26 and have been on here for over 4 years so i can tell people what to do.

well i think you had better get your priorities straight being a 26 year old arguing with a 17 year old who apparently acts like a 12 year old. why are you still arguing with me if I'm a 12 year old??

i thought that would have been to immature for you being such a mature adult arguing about spelling.

f@$k this forum man

you just lost a member

f@$k telling this forum to my mates, family friends, etc

all because someone made a few spelling mistakes and because i try to stand up for this guy all of you put me down

so much for being "mature adults"

Where did I say I was 26? :P

I don't think you're getting the message champ.

Get over your tanty, re-read the whole thread and you'll see the reasoning as to WHY we don't appreciate constant spelling errors or SMS talk.

If you even read my posts, you would see the explanation as why we're so hard on people typing like they're from the bronx.

How you represent yourself online, is how one would view you to be in person. Remember that.

You wouldn't go to an interview talking how you type, so why bring it to a well respected and knowledgeable forum?

Edited by Raven

Members dont see this ad