Didn't Realise This Was An English Lesson

but on a forum discussing cars??

yea i can understand in the workplace, in public and all that.

but while you are discussing cars writing on a keyboard??

not everyone is perfect mate and I'm sure you've done that more then a couple of times in your life.

Last time i checked this was a public forum?

Members dont see this ad
how the f@$k are you surpose to explain how your car slides or how good it is when no one can understand you

"yea bro hetick drft cps love da cut springs, how much is a 4age conversion? i got about $500 budget and no mechanical ability?"

sure don't worrie about your bad spelling, but don't crack the sads when no one replies to your topic.

grow a dick then go f@$k yourself!

now now that was a bit harsh wasnt it??

i like how people once on the internet think now that they are anonymous they can say anything.

seriously dude if you are that stuck up about someone spelling a couple of words wrong, go and write yourself a dictionary.

and wtf is with the "how much is a 4age conversion? i got about $500 budget and no mechanical ability?"

thats it plain english.

people that have a problem with a few spelling mistakes really do need to get a life.

and so called Evan G, what up dog??

now now that was a bit harsh wasnt it??

i like how people once on the internet think now that they are anonymous they can say anything.

seriously dude if you are that stuck up about someone spelling a couple of words wrong, go and write yourself a dictionary.

and wtf is with the "how much is a 4age conversion? i got about $500 budget and no mechanical ability?"

thats it plain english.

people that have a problem with a few spelling mistakes really do need to get a life.

and so called Evan G, what up dog??

ok maybe a little harsh, i read your post and felt like you being a big smartass. so i was being one

just try to improve your spelling

love

Evan

I'm at the ripe age of 17 and 1 month

I'm off for tea now

have fun discussing like the adults you are about spelling mistakes.

I am almost 26, have used this forum for 4+ years and still make spelling mistakes but at least I try.

Really? Could've fooled me.

You're acting like a 12 year old.

Follow the rules, or get slapped by the long arm of the moderators and admin. :P

dude i honestly don't give a shit if i get a virtual slap on the arm alright?

i joined this forum so i could talk to people about cars.

and i bet you thought oh I'm so good because I'm 26 and have been on here for over 4 years so i can tell people what to do.

well i think you had better get your priorities straight being a 26 year old arguing with a 17 year old who apparently acts like a 12 year old. why are you still arguing with me if I'm a 12 year old??

i thought that would have been to immature for you being such a mature adult arguing about spelling.

f@$k this forum man

you just lost a member

f@$k telling this forum to my mates, family friends, etc

all because someone made a few spelling mistakes and because i try to stand up for this guy all of you put me down

so much for being "mature adults"

• Downvote 1