Didn't Realise This Was An English Lesson

Members dont see this ad

This thread went off topic when you bad mouthed a mod, take it from one that has been on the ugly end of the mod stick and get over it, you are complaining about people that show no enthusiasm in their post and could not be f@$ked if their spelling is crap.

Why don't you read this and have a complain...

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=43201

EDIT: grammar mistakes, ha.

Edited by Trev

This thread went off topic when you bad mouthed a mod, take it from that has been on the ugly end of the mod stick and get over it, you are complaining about people that show no enthusiasm in their post and could not f@$ked if their spelling is crap.

Why don't you read this and have a complain...

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=43201

yea alright ill give that one

but the one i started off with was in plain simple english

it just didnt have full stops and commas, etc

the thing i can't understand now is why you guys care so much about having perfect spelling??

i know everyone has made a heap of spelling mistakes in their lives but why argue about it now??

I'm just standng up for some guy who wrote a thread and suddenly everyones having a go at me because i "disobeyed" a rule.

isnt that why rules are there?? to break??

any guys have fun arguing against a teenager over spelling mistakes I'm off

hope you all have great lives

the thing i can't understand now is why you guys care so much about having perfect spelling??

i know everyone has made a heap of spelling mistakes in their lives but why argue about it now??

I'm just standng up for some guy who wrote a thread and suddenly everyones having a go at me because i "disobeyed" a rule.

Commas are not spelling. They are grammar!

Go on, go then.

I guarantee we'll see you around though. :P

Maybe an attitude adjustment and the learned ability to allow information to sink into your brain and see the positives instead of the negatives may bring forth with you, a refreshing new attitude to your young life.

We'd like you here, we really would, but defying the rules isn't the way to go about it.

"Trying to derail the train isn't going to get you to your destination any faster"

I guess you have never been active along the school holidays, some people just get shitty with the same thing year after year.