My Ke26 Panovan

nickyboy

Members dont see this ad

What a machine! They not only look fantastic, but are incredibly functional too.

Had any luck sourcing a guard yet? 3/4 of all early Corolla's in Australia seem to be in Adelaide, so shouldn't be too hard!

hoping to have one come from Raven, just waiting to hear back

Just when I think I am getting over my Corolla "thing"... very nice, reckon it will look even better once you have done your plans..

I like the idea of some sign writing too... can be done in vinyl so it can be removed if needed too. Just make sure you use good quality vinyl.

we got to organize another old school corolla cruise!!! summers coming up so perfect!

+1 for the cruise! my cars all running and ready for it now so I'm in. Ive been with Rolla club

for over 2 years and i've still never been on even one.

Nickyboy very nice ride man, that thing looks absolutly shmick, so original ay.

If your in the area stop by so i can grab some photos of it in the flesh.:y:

can do!

well all i have done to it really,

replaced the point and plugs.

replaced the thermostat (cracked the housing while doing it :bash:)

replaced the original fuel filter haha

and have given it a lil tune/idle adjustment.

she now runs sweet as! temp sits at half though sometimes crawls a lil below 3/4... never really had another K engine do this but the manual reckons its still running fine between half and 3/4. It's yet to go any higher.

Got some paint to redo all the front plastics (grill/light surrounds) reckon i will do the wheels a very close greeny teal that is on the badge on the front. will do the same for the air box. Now to find free time to go get the wheels. :l

I havent forgotten about the guard either.

Just been injured from a dirt bike + landing on rocks incident on the weekend and now a bit of Gastro.

By the way, this would now happen to be the second white KE26 Delivery Van I've seen ;)

I know where there is another one hiding in adelaide too. Could possibly be a KE16/18 though, havent had a good look.

Certainly a tidy machine :)

Will grab a pic for you tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it.

call me on tomo night or sat. i should be round!

will be sat, flat out with work mate.

I havent forgotten about the guard either.

Just been injured from a dirt bike + landing on rocks incident on the weekend and now a bit of Gastro.

By the way, this would now happen to be the second white KE26 Delivery Van I've seen ;)

I know where there is another one hiding in adelaide too. Could possibly be a KE16/18 though, havent had a good look.

Certainly a tidy machine :)

Will grab a pic for you tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it.

ah thats no good man!

and i hope not another ke26 pano!! this one is from out north way so its possibly the same one?

• 3 weeks later...