New Top Gear Australia

Taz_Rx

Page needs to develop ANY character. He has none. Maybe he could absorb some of Pizzati's... He has too much, but is a terrible actor so isn't very good at expressing it.

Jacobsen needs to be left the hell alone. He has genuine likeability and with. He'll save the show if they just back away and let him run with it.

Edited by 7shades

Members dont see this ad

but i have the first episode of the BBC version of topgear

Exactly. Compare what you saw on Tuesday to this......

Think that should be the right video, can search youtube at work, just can't watch it.

What do you all think of Tuesday Ep now!?

Also noticed an add on Win last night. Had Warney saying something to the effect of "Watch me review some cars on top gear" so that actually comfirms the rumours of a few months back that he would be a host. Looks like he might be an add-on-extra host though. We'll see next week I suppose.

When I saw that Ke20/Ke25, I was pretty much shocked, shocked to see an Old KE Corolla on any Top Gear Worldwide. That would be an Episode to really look forward to.

7Shades: That is seriously one Boring Car Review.. :lolcry: It was so Boring, I paused it halfway, and forced myself to watch the other half.. :lolcry:

Josh :cool: