October 17, 201015 yr comment_476332 can some1 plz tell me what gear ratio there is in a ta22 diff and also a standard ke30 diff? Report
October 17, 201015 yr comment_476334 Most common ratio in KE30 is 4:11, There was also 4:33 and I have been told 4:22 but yet to see a 4:22. Two types of diffs a jap one and a aussie one, The jap is bango style and the aussie salisbury, Both types are open diffs ( .i.e. non LSD) Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_476474 Most common ratio in KE30 is 4:11, There was also 4:33 and I have been told 4:22 but yet to see a 4:22. Two types of diffs a jap one and a aussie one, The jap is bango style and the aussie salisbury, Both types are open diffs ( .i.e. non LSD) ive seen a few 4.2 only in banjo tho Report
December 8, 201015 yr comment_487075 Can anybody say what is the ratio of the 4 speed manual gearbox in a ke20? Report
December 8, 201015 yr comment_487109 i've had 2 ta22 diffs in my old one and they were both 4.11-1 i'd say the auto's would be up around 4.32-1 but i'm not sure Report
December 8, 201015 yr comment_487196 Can anybody say what is the ratio of the 4 speed manual gearbox in a ke20? http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?title=Manual_Gearbox Realise you're new, might help if you familiarise yourself with the FAQ/wiki, its being overhauled at the moment as well. :wink: Report
December 27, 201015 yr comment_490828 The Standard Ratio of the Ke30, Ke35 and Ke55 is 4.30:1, but the Ke36 and Ke38 had 4.50:1. :) Report
December 27, 201015 yr comment_490830 The Standard Ratio of the Ke30, Ke35 and Ke55 is 4.30:1, but the Ke36 and Ke38 had 4.50:1. :) According to my Greogory's KE55 manual the Borg Warner diff in manual vehicles is 4.11 Report
December 27, 201015 yr comment_490943 4:11 would be for a manual and 4:3's are a auto Other way around. Report
December 27, 201015 yr comment_490944 my 55 had a auto box and got a 4:3 diff. my other ke30 witch i stripped was a 4 speed and had a 4:11 diff Report
December 27, 201015 yr comment_490945 my 55 had a auto box and got a 4:3 diff. my other ke30 witch i stripped was a 4 speed and had a 4:11 diff Oh. Maybe I was talking about the Ke70 Diffs. :) But I know that the Ke36/38's has 4.5's. Report
January 5, 201115 yr comment_492896 I know my manual KE35 had a 4.3 I'd have to look up my parts manual but I think that ratios were 3.9, 4.11, 4.22, 4.3, (4.4 I think) and 4.5 depending on model and country Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now