Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kebab Night! (Discussion)

Featured Replies

when? - 12/11/10 (friday night)

where? - Mitcham kebabs aka ali's kebabs

what time? - meet up at like 10pm? talk shit, perv at cars, meet & greet new members

 

POSSIBLE mt dandy squirt if people are up for it

 

how does that sound?

 

members attending

 

- ME!

- te278u

- darthleeweed

- 78_7krolla

- doogs

- brent

- baker

- emptycoffin

- tiger

- colonel

- bowler

 

Maybe

- Deano

- 308rolla

Edited by Evan G

  • Replies 47
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good. I'm in.

 

got a google map for location??? I know of it, but for others...

I'm in. Nothing better than the smell of old corollas and garlic sauce bahahahahahaha.

  • Author

sounds good. I'm in.

 

got a google map for location??? I know of it, but for others...

 

mitcham kebab location

 

sounds like it could be fun,

going for a dandy run at night :S

 

less traffic that way :D

Edited by Evan G

i'm definitely keen for this but it's too far out for me to say 100%.

That's just round the corner so it would be pretty poor if I didn't show...

Might bring down the dirty Datsun for a run.

I'll be there.

f@$kf@$kf@$kf@$k. I'll be working.

 

Actually there's a good chance I'll drop by in the bus. Right about then I have half an hour to kill at mitcham station.

  • Author

lmao! fuken gold!

Should be interesting to see how far these meets have come.... since I organised Rollaclub's first BBQ day for Vic members; which you can see HERE. :)

 

Put me down, boys :paw:

Edited by Tiger

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.