Official Ke70/ae71 Members Page

Teddy

Members dont see this ad

Name: Hey I'm Daymon i am 14 and just got my 4th rolla it is going to be my road car when i get my L's coz it is to good to use for khanacross. so here it is...

Car:1982 Ke70

Motor & Driveline:4K-C HI-cam

Suspension & Brakes:Stock

Wheels & Tyres:Stock atm

Interior:dash is in overrated cond

Body:is in very good cond just has abit of rust but all can be fixed

Other:has only done 180,000km.i paid $150

http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/rr333/ke70t18/?newest=1

Edited by The D Man

• 2 weeks later...
Name: Zane

Car: Ae71 wid a KE front

Motor & Driveline: 4A/C soon to be a 4age bigport... also has a 2 way lsd (not welded),, 2 inch zorst done by rampage with shotgun tips,, lumpy cam

Suspension & Brakes: redryders allround with bigger discs and calipers (front only), also a bigger brake booster...

Wheels & Tyres: 14x 6.5 StarSharks tyres are all different

Interior: stocky has a sunroof though

Body: very straight and in a matte red

Other: this car has been really good has had a real thrashing, but nothing ever goes wrong with it........

post-7965-1239417998_thumb.jpg

that cars defectd

Name:Josh

Car: 1982 KE70 sedan

P1020207.jpg

Motor & Driveline: 4K-C, 5speed,welded diff,2" exhaust has been "tucked" up as close to the floor as possible for clearance with a 3" dump tip

Suspension & Brakes: corona struts/brakes,kyb excel g short srk dampers front & rear,corona LCAs/tie rods,superpro bushes throughout,###### RCAs,lock spacer,traction brackets and adjustable panhard rod,

whiteline front strut brace,custom made rear s/b.........with H/D coils out of a 64 chev impalla hearse,cut down to fit(estimate 5.5kg)....I want more - camber so i'm going to the wreckers this week to get some sigma LCAs

Wheels & Tyres: 14x7" Sharak x-1's 165-65's on the front 195-65's on the rear

Interior: std poo Brown,monza buckets(had them lying around)luici dish w/wheel,aftermarket harnesses

Body: indigo purple paint(rough as guts),guard mirrors,stickers,bonnet pins,lipped arches,minor damage to the front,l/h guard,front door and sil...oh and........ITS F*#KING LOW!!!!

Other: snapped this up cheep with rego for a daily.......it now owes me over 2k in suspention/work allone,lol....so much for cheap!

cheap to run is about it,but future plans are for a 4agze turbo conversion or at least a big port 4age.......went from a 13bep rx4 to this,i'm craving power!!

but loving the handli-eh-drifting capabilitys of this beast..........in the rain only atm of coarse,lol

post-8421-1243167162_thumb.jpg

Edited by e70driftpig

Name: Amethyst

Car: 1984 KE70 Wagon

Motor & Driveline: 4K-C, 4 Speed manual.. & a fully sick dumper! Welded on yesterday lol.

Suspension & Brakes: Stock

Wheels & Tyres: Stock

Interior: Standard light blue trim.. Missing a few small things that are damn hard to find! Pioneer head unit & Putting in a tacho soon where the oldschool radio was

Body: Original red colour, with the yellow pinstripes.. Need to fix up the front bumper, apart from that good condition and hardly any rust :rolla:

Other: Getting it resprayed hot pink! Window tint.. And ssr reverse mesh rims! Got lowered springs I'm putting in the front, but i still have to buy lowering blocks for the rear

gallery_7511_140_75976.jpg

Name: adrian

Car: 1982 KE70

Motor & Driveline: CA18det+box, t28 turbo, stainless low mount manifold, full turbo back exhaust, remapped ecu, jza81 FMIC, t18 diff

Suspension & Brakes: celica front brakes, ###### front coilovers, cut falcon springs and kyb shocks rear.

Wheels & Tyres: 14x6.5 -3 and 14x7 +0 ssr formula mesh with brigestone re001.

Interior: standard. nardi steering wheel, 6inch splits, 6inch rears, sub and amp, pioneer deck.

Body: resprayed white, t18 bumpers, rolled and flared guards.

Other: quad lights, turn meshies inside, hilux diff, cut some small rust out, re carpet interior.

SLIDE IT

DSC00612.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

post-7482-1243860411_thumb.jpg

Edited by rad32

Name: Amethyst

Car: 1984 KE70 Wagon

I think I love you ;)

Name: Steve

Cars: 4AGE AE71 & 20V AE95

Motor & Driveline: Bigport 4age, intake, extractors, exhaust. Made 53.6kw atw with AFRs all over the shop. Swapped out fuel pump made them a bit nicer but never fixed it properly. Used a fair bit of oil and my own fault for not checking it after the last Toymods cruise as the next time I went to drive her she had a nice bottom end knock. ;)

Suspension & Brakes: Makita Superlows.

Wheels & Tyres: WEDS 15x6.5 +20 picked up cheep and hand restored by moi.

Interior: 02 WRX seats, TechnoToyTuning short shifter, BB deepdish steerer, TRD ball knob.

Body: Standard.

Other: Just finished a 20V conversion on my daily so she's been neglected for a while. Trying to work out what I'm doing motor wise at the moment, might have to wait until after the snow season...

Plans:

Either replace bigport with another stock one or rebuild a 7 rib with GZE pistons, I have a T25 already to start off with.

Megasquirt ECU

XT130 LCAs, Rona/pug/hilux front coilovers with Cusco camber tops.

Upgraded rear susp, equal length 4 link.

4 point rear + under fender braces, half or full cage.

Lock diff for the moment, when something breaks Hilux.

I've also got a set of chrome bars that should be very similar to the JDM slant ones if I ever get around to finishing them.

Want to get into doing small events like khana/autocross, maybe hill climbs or a bit of drifting.

Dyno: -

dyno-b.jpg

Interior: -

08012009328.jpg

When I got her :?

83bb_3.jpg

09072008127.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

puzzle015.jpg

Wheels before/after

a9f4_1.jpg

05072008115.jpg

Name: Michael

Car: 1982 Ke70

Motor And Driveline: standard 4KC with Ramflow filter and small zorst

Suspension And Brakes: stock just cut springs

Interior: Brown overrated dash no carpets and Rooted front seats overrated rear seats

Body: Front is overrated no rust anywhere just sanded down n re sprayed and rust proofed all the front end under body ect

don a bit of bog work still sum usual; rusty places 2 work on.

post-8568-1244850188_thumb.jpg

post-8568-1244850144_thumb.jpg

post-8568-1244850497_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cream Dream

• 2 months later...

Phil

ae71

ca18de-t 5 speed,gt28rs,444cc injectors,fmic,bigger cams,

adm ae86 front struts and brakes,std rear springs cut,rear body brace, :

17" of fail,14" 929 mazda skid wheels,14x7 and 14x8 advans :

rough tan leather:

metallic candy red with small rust for the drift look lol :

Other:

post-7974-1251860945_thumb.jpg

Car:

1984 Ke70 the very last of the rear wheel drive corollas

Motor & Driveline:

Worked 4k 2" exhaust, K50 Box, Stock Diff.

Suspension & Breaks:

Stock Suspension, Standard breaks, expensive pads. WOULD LOVE TO LOWER IT

Wheels & Tyres:

just about stuffed hahaha you can't help yourself with a rwd. The rubber is down to 40% which is perfect for drifting in the wet hahahha. Rims are rdh gold 13 inch twists which were custom made for the corolla when it was made. PLAN TO GET NEW RIMS

Interiour:

All stardard brown carpet and brown dash, door lining but there is no rips or tears cracks or dints in any interior

Body:

All original paint and no damage its a straight as they get

Other:

no tow Bar. i wouldnt have any other car ! i love it

post-9135-1252067689.jpg

post-9135-1254798519_thumb.jpg

post-9135-1254798527_thumb.jpg

post-9135-1254798536_thumb.jpg

post-9135-1254798544_thumb.jpg

Edited by rollake70