Official Ke70/ae71 Members Page

Teddy

Name: I'm Stewart, The car's name is Manfred (Don't let your girl friend name your car!)

Car:

1984 Toyota Corolla AE71 (originally was a KE70E with a 3K, but got a 4A-C transplant at some point in its life i'm guessing)

Motor & Driveline:

4A-C Motor with a 32/36 Downdraft Weber, Also has a T50 gearbox with heavy duty clutch

Suspension & Breaks:

Monroe Shock Absorbers with Kings Performance Springs (Standard Height), Standard brakes

Wheels & Tyres:

Standard 13" Alloys with Michelin Energy Tires (175/70)

Interiour:

Standard Blue interior, has an Autotecnica Sports Wheel (my knees kept hitting the standard wheel), Also has a Pioneer unit and two 9" speakers, no over the top sound system.

Body:

Beige in colour, a few knicks and dings around the rear doors, some idiot also tried to pry the boot open with a Crow Bar :P

Also equipped with CIBIE Spotlights on the front bumper

Other:

The car is in good condition, it's fun to drive, might go for a 4A-GE one day, also might look at a new diff (it's making that whiring sound)

Update:

Just Replaced the Differential with a 4.11:1 Ratio Diff (was a 3.9:1). Bit more torque all through the rev range, although it's lost a bit of explosive power in the high rev ranges. Still a better outcome.

post-6249-1240737298_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gecko71

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Name:

I'm kurt....mates call me krackr....

Car:

1981 Toyota Corolla ke70 station wagon

Motor & Driveline:

Stock, have pulld tha whole engine apart and replaced all the rings, berring and gaskets. carby has been dismanteld and cleaned al in great workin order atm

Suspension & Breaks:

Kings Springs (lowered 1") all round sway bar up front, Standard brakes

Wheels & Tyres:

12x5.5 on front, with 12x8 on rear (looks fat as wen on tha ground). dnt knw what tyres ???unknwon 2 me

Interiour:

Standard Blue interior, no sounds as of yet

Body:

is half primer half old paint.....have just cut out all tha rust.....eithr goin an orange, or a light blue or kemic green aint decided yet

Other:

The car is in great condition, it's fun to drive, great car to slide everywhere in....hmmm great fun but needs a new gearbox (4 speed preferd and a new diff)

Name:

Brodie

Car:

1982 white KE70

Motor & Driveline:

Standard with 60,000km's on the clock with 5speed box

Suspension & Breaks:

4.5kg rear, cutties front, whiteline strutbrace, 24mm front swaybar, 18mm rear swaybar, adjustable panhard rod, KYB excel G rear shocks

Wheels & Tyres:

14x7.5 -13 ssr meshies with 185/60r14 on the front and 14x6 +5 hayashi streets with 185/60r14 all tyres are Bridgestone RE001's

Interiour:

Blue interior, Type-X 180sx drivers seat, nardi copy wheel, omori small tacho, 150mm dildo gearknob

Body:

minty fresh and never seen abit of rust in its life

Other:

fun car to drive.. it loves the mountains.. hopefully get more done to it soon

img9223copy.jpg

img9239.jpg

cruising.jpg

img9021.jpg

Name:

Ben

Car:

1982 Toyota Corolla KE70 SE sedan, it must be the sibling to Broadies white ke70..

Motor & Driveline:

Original 4k engine and 4 speed manual transmission, with a T series diff, I thought it would have a Borg warner like the CS and XX versions but it dosent as I've see another two early model ke70's with the t series also. This was originally my grandparents car, but has since been in my possession since mid 2006. Gets driven occasionally and has clocked on 130,400 km.

Suspension & Brakes:

Standard suspension that feels nice and tight which soaks bumps beautifully. Brakes are standard also, but bite in great if needed.

Wheels & Tyres:

Standard wheels with polished chrome dress rims, wheel nuts and centre caps which are wrapped in 175 section tires with thin white wall highlights around the perimeter of the tire bead. It makes the wheels look wider than they are.

Interior:

overrated blue vinyl interior with sheep skin seat covers to preserve the front seats, and a satin black rear venetian to protect the back seats. Dash board is overrated thanks to a dash mat to protect it also. Along with tinted windows.

Body:

99.9% rust free body, with only very minor rust and some small dents. Without being biased, I havent seen another ke70 in Vic as clean and original as mine.

Other:

1980's bold, thick and navy blue pinstriping and decals that make it stand out from the crowd of other Corolla's from the era, drivers weather shield, mudflaps (genuine), boot release, automatic antenna, headlight covers, parcel tray under glove box, rare left hand mirror. All in all its senior spec!

S5001124.jpg

S5001640.jpg

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

Name:

Josh

Car:

1982 Toyota Corolla Ke70

Motor & Driveline:

standard 4k, got 3k head to put on :wink:

Suspension & Brakes:

cutties all round, standard brakes

Wheels & Tyres:

stockies lol, getting some mags soon

Interior:

RX7 seats, Trust gear knob

Body:

few things need attention but pretty good

Other: few my cardomain page for plans etc

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3306807

cheers

post-8004-1238496620.jpg

Edited by Josh_04

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Zane

Car: Ae71 wid a KE front

Motor & Driveline: 4A/C soon to be a 4age bigport... also has a 2 way lsd (not welded),, 2 inch zorst done by rampage with shotgun tips,, lumpy cam

Suspension & Brakes: redryders allround with bigger discs and calipers (front only), also a bigger brake booster...

Wheels & Tyres: 14x 6.5 StarSharks tyres are all different

Interior: stocky has a sunroof though

Body: very straight and in a matte red

Other: this car has been really good has had a real thrashing, but nothing ever goes wrong with it........

post-7965-1239417998_thumb.jpg

Name: Dave

Car: ke70

Motor & Driveline:

JDM 16v 96kw Bigport 4age, JDM t-50 gearbox with TRD 3-puck clutch, 4-1 custom extractors, going into 2" exhaust, magnaflow hi-flow cat going into oval shaped muffler and 3" tip

Suspension & Brakes:

AE86 front struts with KYB Exel G shocks, King springs - kyb excel G & king springs in the rear also ,

JDM AE86 brake setup - fully rebuilt calipers about 1500km ago, near new pads, near new vented discs

T-18 diff

JDM AE86 tailshaft connecting gearbox to diff

Whiteline 23mm non-adjustable swaybar up front

JDM strut brace up front

Tercel 18mmrear swaybar at back, with whiteline adjustable panhard rod

Wheels & Tyres: some nice 13 inch rims( not the ones in photo)

Interior: Prity stock just steering wheeel gear nob and tacho dash

Body: completly straight a little bit of rust at the back and flaired front guards

Other: nice little pioneer sub and amp set up in the back.

post-7369-1239542309.jpg

Name: Dave

Car: ke70

Motor & Driveline:

JDM 16v 96kw Bigport 4age, JDM t-50 gearbox with TRD 3-puck clutch, 4-1 custom extractors, going into 2" exhaust, magnaflow hi-flow cat going into oval shaped muffler and 3" tip

Suspension & Brakes:

AE86 front struts with KYB Exel G shocks, King springs - kyb excel G & king springs in the rear also ,

JDM AE86 brake setup - fully rebuilt calipers about 1500km ago, near new pads, near new vented discs

T-18 diff

JDM AE86 tailshaft connecting gearbox to diff

Whiteline 23mm non-adjustable swaybar up front

JDM strut brace up front

Tercel 18mmrear swaybar at back, with whiteline adjustable panhard rod

Wheels & Tyres: some nice 13 inch rims( not the ones in photo)

Interior: Prity stock just steering wheeel gear nob and tacho dash

Body: completly straight a little bit of rust at the back and flaired front guards

Other: nice little pioneer sub and amp set up in the back.

Hey Dave!!!! Hows the old beasty going? Still running alright? Chuck some pics up :D

Name:

Bart

1982 KE70 CS

Engine: 4K 5speed, stock

Suspension: Stock, needs upgrade, handles like a bowl of porridge

Wheels, Tyres: Rolla mags, Nexen 185's

Interior: Stock, pretty good

Body: Stock, not much rust, custom car park dings

DSCF5592.jpg

DSCF5594.jpg

Name: Nick

Car: Red (looks orange in pic) 83' flat front ke70