Tiger Stripes

Tiger

Do I Spray Black Tiger Stripes on Tiger Mica?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And minus the Swift. :P

But seriously, Ancullen and Rolln16 have awesome ideas. Almost like ghost stripes. My personal opinion is to do just the front end(up to windscreen), but it still looks good with the whole shebang.

Then I'd have to :down: the car!!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you feel about a Tiger's paw airbrushed onto a single gaurd? The Paw could be made to look as though the tiger is within the car, and its made a slash at the body work (tearing the gaurd).

As for the Tiger stripes............i'm not to big on that idea. It kinda reminds me of those cars where they use chequered flag vinyl stickers on a front gaurd.

Maybe if the tiger stripes were used very sparingly, then it could work.

This is the best example that i could find. Look at the slash marks in the helmet, and replace the tigers head with a Tiger Paw with pointy claws.

post-9-1127301096.jpg

Edited by kangaroosa

Thanks for the Praise guys...

Hey tiger how about this... picture what we have already posted then to incorporate the the torn claw marks put them coming back from the front wheel arches (like you would flames but they don't have to be that big of course)... then on the boot of the car put some right on the edge as though the "tiger" has jumped onto the back of the car

... if you want you could also put some tooth marks (like the bullet (stickers) marks you can get) around the bottom corner of the wheel arch to make it look like the "tiger" was fighting with the wheels...

How bout That???????????????????

:down:

Edited by Rolln16

:down: No thats not what we meant... but that doesnt look too bad... however i think and i'm only saying from my point of view that Tiger is wanting to avoid that sort of paintjob...but i could be wrong...

Think flames on a car right...but turn them into tiger stripes instead of flames... then youre on the right track...