Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mhmills' Ke70 Temporary 4K Blower Setup!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 106
  • Views 121k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Probably to give the car a reasonable amount of clearance with an air filter fitted and to keep a decent amount of radius in te bend.   Wack a sidedraught straight on the inlet :P

  • Not interested in nanna spec man.

Posted Images

hey is those photos at tyre shop on ballarat rd?

  • Author

hey is those photos at tyre shop on ballarat rd?

Yeah mate, My old man is the manager there.:) So I get to use the workshop.

thats good as thought i saw that car there not long ago looked clean man

  • Author

thats good as thought i saw that car there not long ago looked clean man

Yeah she's alright until you try to roll rear gaurds that are bogged to hell :P

Ahh that explains why the I thought I new the car, I work around the corner. Will have to drop in if I see you there and I'm drivin my blown rolla. Compare notes ;) or if I'm drivin my val wagon for that matter!

 

Jarrad

  • Author

Ahh that explains why the I thought I new the car, I work around the corner. Will have to drop in if I see you there and I'm drivin my blown rolla. Compare notes ;) or if I'm drivin my val wagon for that matter!

 

Jarrad

Sounds sweet as man. Only thing to compare is mines a 4k and kinda runs :P I'm getting really keen to get my 5k rebuilt and fitted. Where abouts you work? I was tearing up Ballarat Rd last Saturday, till it started failing HARD! :P

  • Author

Ok, so, I've decided to stop dicking around with the 4k. I'm getting the carby jetted on Tuesday and I'm FINALLY taking the 5k in to get the rebuild and working on it's way. Also getting my t25 turbo this weekend, another piece to the puzzle that is TWINcharge.

 

Input, questions, etc always welcome. :)

 

Cheers, Jake.

  • Author

SO, I was informed today that someone wanted to buy my Corolla. At first I didn't like this idea, but now, I'm liking it kinda. I badly want a ke35 Coupe, if I sell my Ksev, I can buy my Ke35 and chuck my whole drive train in. I need suggestions on this one... IS THIS WORTH SELLING? WITHOUT my blower kit, I can chuck a blower in, but no pipes. I'd keep my KE70 5 speed too so I can cut the transmission tunnel and move the shifter back. I DUNNO, BLEH!

 

Cheers, Jake.

We've got a 4-Speed here if you want to throw that in for selling - could arrange something for it, if you want it. :)

  • Author

We've got a 4-Speed here if you want to throw that in for selling - could arrange something for it, if you want it. :)

I haven't even fitted my 5 speed yet, if I sell the KE70 I plan to keep the KE70 5 speed for the Coupe. Thanks anyways fellas!:)

KE3x > KE70 :happy:

  • Author

KE3x > KE70 :happy:

Yeah, I agree. I only got a KE70 coz my mate talked me into it, now I'm in love with KE35 Coupes. I NEED ONE! :P

don't be soft. KE36 windowless panelvan, blown 5K, Om Nom Nom.

  • Author

don't be soft. KE36 windowless panelvan, blown 5K, Om Nom Nom.

Nah, my plan is twin charged 5k :) in a ke35 Coupe.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.