This Forum.

Trev

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry Trev, had to vote the last one seeing as we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things ;)

In all honesty, i still browse on here, but I've also bought another car, still a Toyota though, but not a Corolla.

The only reason I'm really still here is because of the friends I've made and because I'm helping out the KE2x owners with dash pads and selling off the rest of my car parts etc.

I'll be back more often when the right KE30 sedan pops up to drop my 5K into so the g/f has something to drive :)

We don't?

1st I knew of it, PM me with any problems.

The rest of you are c**ts :lolcry:

j/k

Just letting you know that I am still waiting...

Members dont see this ad

I like reading the rides threads but I'm over reading about drift pigs and "JDM" ke70's that have cut coon springs so i skip a lot threads.

Tell me about it. I love the General mechanical /KExx mechanical forums (moderator by default haha) but lately it's the same old repeat question from people obsessed with 3K bigport heads and solid lifters. When is someone going to ask some decent questions haha.

I've also noticed that threads die a lot quicker than they used to... lots of short attention spans (read high schoolers)

Dunno what it is. I'm guessing that we're getting much higher traffic and that means more shit. Good threads get forgotten with a deluge of stupid threads about E7's.

Having said that, in the while I've been on the forum it's pretty interesting seeing some of the "high schooler" crowd go from dumb questions and off topic prattle and develop into valued members of the forum. (Trev being the exception)

Haha, if I see "Last Post by Trev at xx:xx" I always read it.

I reckon more good detailed technical stuff is what we want. Maybe a rehash of the FAQ might spur some of this?

Having said that, in the while I've been on the forum it's pretty interesting seeing some of the "high schooler" crowd go from dumb questions and off topic prattle and develop into valued members of the forum. (Trev being the exception)

Haha, if I see "Last Post by Trev at xx:xx" I always read it.

I reckon more good detailed technical stuff is what we want. Maybe a rehash of the FAQ might spur some of this?

How am I the exception, most people thought I was stupid when I joined, now they just hate me, I am like a secret moderator.

Class clown of '10 :laff:

Yeah and even a heading that comes up when you click on "new topic" that asks if you have checked the faq or searched before posting.

Just letting you know that I am still waiting...

You'll be waiting indefinitely then, because I don't see the point in creating an argument, therefore I wont be PMing you during this lifetime or the next.

You added it as one of the poll options, I selected it, added my 2c and am leaving it at that.

If you can't figure out why I selected it, then you're not as smart as I thought you may have been ;)

+1

Having used the search function a number of times to find info on here it is frustrating to find several threads on the same issue which all have such varying information in them.

Maybe once a general consensus is agreed upon on how to do something (ie 5k into KE1x) then the first post is edited with the relevant correct information.

It wastes quite a bit of time reading a whole thread sometimes only to get to the end of 5 pages none the wiser on what to do.

We should really strive to have the correct technical information available to users. I know I know its not as easy as it sounds :happy:

• Upvote 1

You'll be waiting indefinitely then, because I don't see the point in creating an argument, therefore I wont be PMing you during this lifetime or the next.

You added it as one of the poll options, I selected it, added my 2c and am leaving it at that.

If you can't figure out why I selected it, then you're not as smart as I thought you may have been ;)

Wasn't trying to start an argument, just wanted to know what we didn't see eye to eye on, obviously I am not as smart as I am meant to be as I can't work it out unless it is from me calling you a Des look-a-like.

Obviously a different person to me then as if I have a problem with someone I tell them the reason and not just say that we don't see eye to eye.

Hope me being here doesn't affect you too much.

+1

Having used the search function a number of times to find info on here it is frustrating to find several threads on the same issue which all have such varying information in them.

Maybe once a general consensus is agreed upon on how to do something (ie 5k into KE1x) then the first post is edited with the relevant correct information.

It wastes quite a bit of time reading a whole thread sometimes only to get to the end of 5 pages none the wiser on what to do.

We should really strive to have the correct technical information available to users. I know I know its not as easy as it sounds :happy:

Maybe you need to spell like a retard in your search terms. You'll get more hits.

My 10 year old kids can spell better than the majority of users on this forum....

Maybe you need to spell like a retard in your search terms. You'll get more hits.

My 10 year old kids can spell better than the majority of users on this forum....

Read your post, looked at signature and continued with this :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: