Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Forum.

34 members have voted

  1. 1. What is the reason for the lack of social life on RC?

    • Members just finished yr12 and are currently at schoolies?
      8%
      2
    • People just think of their corolla as a 'car' now and not a way of life?
      12%
      3
    • Better things to do?
      8%
      2
    • Got another vehicle make and now socialise on those forums??
      8%
      2
    • JiP is gone?
      64%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I got into rolla's after I was given a KE35 last year, started googling and then got into this.

 

It's nice to know you're not the only freak in the world.

 

Saying that, if the forum fell down tomorrow, I'd still be dicking around with cars, i'd just have to bore Mrs Bamboo with the latest gadget/fix/amazing thing I'd come up with.

 

Today I bored her with the latest head unit purchase. I saw the eyes glass over after I said "for the car.........'

 

These things come in waves....but Toyotas rust forever!

  • Replies 74
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • +1   Having used the search function a number of times to find info on here it is frustrating to find several threads on the same issue which all have such varying information in them.   Maybe on

Hmm, I think Mrs Bamboo and Mrs Parrot would get on REAL well. :yes:

 

I'm on here a lot too, but frankly have become pretty selective about the threads I will contribute to. My interest is tech, victoria, classifieds and build threads. That's it.

 

I have little enough time between family and work to get involved in the social scene.

 

Mind you. it would help if any of my three Corolla's were actually on the road. Then I am likely to make the extra effort. Embarrassing turning up in a French family barge.

trev isnt cool, he rocks my socks!

nah bro i heard welding your suspension is great for drifting?

 

(i swear to god someone posted that on here and yes they were being serious!)

haha I'm on this site almost as much as facebook.

 

but it seems like no one else is, apart from the melbourne section.... that shit goes nuts!

Edited by Mason.

  • Author

trev isnt cool, he rocks my socks!

 

Ha, you noticed.

I'm on here everyday b4 work and i start at 4 am and as soona s i get home I'm back on.

i don't post cause i kno it will be said 5 mins later.

we just need to organise more cruises.

in the last month ive done over 1000ks in my ke55 ive got and i only got it like 2 weeks ago.

i drove it to balina from jimboomba yesterday saw alot of overrated rollas.

but i just wanna drive not sit behind a comp.

DUDE I WORKED IT OUT! EVERY c**t IS PLAYING GT5!

:glare: youve changed! :lol:

But guys what is the best engine for a ke70, i have no mechanical skills and no money, but would like professional drifting......i'm on my L's and just starting driving yesterday.

But guys what is the best engine for a ke70, i have no mechanical skills and no money, but would like professional drifting......i'm on my L's and just starting driving yesterday.

 

After reading what the other guys have written and repeatedly see myself I must vent it.

 

/\/\/\/\And yeah ive only got like 6 weeks of school holidays to make it fully JDM, what should I do?? makita springs, flip the airfiltetr, and pull half the paint off when taking off the rub strips :rolls:

 

It gets better.... Parting out car cos its defected. Will need complete interior, rust fixed, and emissioned hooked up. Only asking $2,000 :n: :laff: Go and screw with a Gemini if your that i'll.

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

to many fulli sick drifters.

 

and if i see any more threads that turn into 5k's into corollas, I'm going to scream.

 

almost need a default reply:

 

*5k is your best option

*seirra standard shocks are too short

*no you shoudlnt cut your springs

*no you can't do that you are on your p plates.

*yes a 4age in your ke70 will cost about 3000, no i wont give you a list of what you need, yes it has been done before.

 

that should cover it.

I will add more, While I have been a member for just over two years I was a frequent browser on here much longer so I had a good idea of what Corollas were about thanks to the more "mature" members who shared their knowledge and experince.

 

However once the drift scene came in and the unloved little common commuter box ke70's/ae71's were realised for thier RWD drift potential SOME members like 15 year old kids joined but didnt contribute positively to the forum. As its at its been at its peak for a while now, we have come to notice the increase in pointless, dumb, stupid, illegal, unsafe and repetitive questions that we roll our eyes at.

 

I'm not digging so don't have a fit, but am expressing my observations.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.