This Forum.

Trev

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got into rolla's after I was given a KE35 last year, started googling and then got into this.

It's nice to know you're not the only freak in the world.

Saying that, if the forum fell down tomorrow, I'd still be dicking around with cars, i'd just have to bore Mrs Bamboo with the latest gadget/fix/amazing thing I'd come up with.

Today I bored her with the latest head unit purchase. I saw the eyes glass over after I said "for the car.........'

These things come in waves....but Toyotas rust forever!

Members dont see this ad

Hmm, I think Mrs Bamboo and Mrs Parrot would get on REAL well. :yes:

I'm on here a lot too, but frankly have become pretty selective about the threads I will contribute to. My interest is tech, victoria, classifieds and build threads. That's it.

I have little enough time between family and work to get involved in the social scene.

Mind you. it would help if any of my three Corolla's were actually on the road. Then I am likely to make the extra effort. Embarrassing turning up in a French family barge.

I'm on here everyday b4 work and i start at 4 am and as soona s i get home I'm back on.

i don't post cause i kno it will be said 5 mins later.

we just need to organise more cruises.

in the last month ive done over 1000ks in my ke55 ive got and i only got it like 2 weeks ago.

i drove it to balina from jimboomba yesterday saw alot of overrated rollas.

but i just wanna drive not sit behind a comp.

But guys what is the best engine for a ke70, i have no mechanical skills and no money, but would like professional drifting......i'm on my L's and just starting driving yesterday.

After reading what the other guys have written and repeatedly see myself I must vent it.

/\/\/\/\And yeah ive only got like 6 weeks of school holidays to make it fully JDM, what should I do?? makita springs, flip the airfiltetr, and pull half the paint off when taking off the rub strips :rolls:

It gets better.... Parting out car cos its defected. Will need complete interior, rust fixed, and emissioned hooked up. Only asking $2,000 :n: :laff: Go and screw with a Gemini if your that i'll.

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

to many fulli sick drifters.

and if i see any more threads that turn into 5k's into corollas, I'm going to scream.

almost need a default reply:

*5k is your best option

*seirra standard shocks are too short

*no you shoudlnt cut your springs

*no you can't do that you are on your p plates.

*yes a 4age in your ke70 will cost about 3000, no i wont give you a list of what you need, yes it has been done before.

that should cover it.

I will add more, While I have been a member for just over two years I was a frequent browser on here much longer so I had a good idea of what Corollas were about thanks to the more "mature" members who shared their knowledge and experince.

However once the drift scene came in and the unloved little common commuter box ke70's/ae71's were realised for thier RWD drift potential SOME members like 15 year old kids joined but didnt contribute positively to the forum. As its at its been at its peak for a while now, we have come to notice the increase in pointless, dumb, stupid, illegal, unsafe and repetitive questions that we roll our eyes at.

I'm not digging so don't have a fit, but am expressing my observations.