5K Supercharged Ke30

haydoss

Ended up paying rego for it so ill be keeping it for the time being.

I got some work for the holidays so i got some money which will be spent on it! Hopefully on the cards is HSD coilover kit, XT130 LCA's and hopefully suspension setup aswell/brakes and reset leaf springs. Dad said he would pay for a bit of that, so with the left over money and my other savings, i plan to buy some new rims. Honestly don't know what to look at, but i want it to be different. I was thinking widened steelies but for the price I'm paying, there isn't much point getting them widened to 7" 0 offset. I was interested in sunraysias and found a supplier for 4 stud (unsure of PCD) but once again, 15x7 -12 will be too much work for my guards and i don't want to screw them up haha. So i'm assuming i'll be looking for 14x7 -0 or 15x7 -0 but doesn't bother me. Looking on ebay, i've seen some Work Equip 03 knockoffs (15x8 +25) from 'OG' brand, for about 800? i think, probably will need a lot of guard work being 8" wide. Just trying to find what suits my car and my taste i guess.. suggestions appreciated!

Stay tuned!

Hey mate.

Few things for ya.

If you need new leaf springs shoot me a PM, can get them to your specs and reasonably cheap.

XT130 LCA's on a KE30/55 wont make any difference, they are exactly the same.

8" wide wheel with +25 will sit the same a a 7" wide wheel. The extra inch is on the rear half of the wheel due to the 1" of positive offset.

CHEERS,

Ryan

• 1 year later...
Members dont see this ad