5K Supercharged Ke30

haydoss

Loving the Supercharger setup. ;)

Please don't swap anything into a KE70. They're uglier, heavier, and more common -- whereas these KE30s, are cooler, lighter, and aren't as common as the KE70.

And having a 5K-Z KE30 Sleeper that blows the doors off a VR 5L Statesman = WIN! :)

Just paint over the primer in white, throw in some venetians, and you have an yourself awesome sleeper. ;)

Josh :cool:

Members dont see this ad

ahhh yeah. I just have to find a set of rims that i want for it, but can't decide :( i'd like to get a fat set of challengers like kalbys ( http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/48080-ke70-supercharged-sa/page__p__495519__hl__supercharged__fromsearch__1#entry495519 ) but i think they are too expensive for me haha.

Still unsure what to get, need suggestions!

ahhh yeah. I just have to find a set of rims that i want for it, but can't decide :( i'd like to get a fat set of challengers like kalbys ( http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/48080-ke70-supercharged-sa/page__p__495519__hl__supercharged__fromsearch__1#entry495519 ) but i think they are too expensive for me haha.

Still unsure what to get, need suggestions!

I've got 3 sets for sale at the moment, more then happy to post :D

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/50667-overrated-14x7-ma61s-and-bathurst-globes-14x6/page__st__15

Cheers, Jake.

ahhh looking for 15's at the moment :P

is it just me or is the fuel gauges not very accurate in a ke30? haha. Mine always seems to fluctuate alotttt!

oh and does anyone know someone who has an exhaust for sale ( 2"-2.5") ? need to get something on there bigger asap or if they know someone who can make one for me :) cheers

Edited by haydoss

ahhh looking for 15's at the moment :P

is it just me or is the fuel gauges not very accurate in a ke30? haha. Mine always seems to fluctuate alotttt!

oh and does anyone know someone who has an exhaust for sale ( 2"-2.5") ? need to get something on there bigger asap or if they know someone who can make one for me :) cheers

Fuel sender is a common problem. Look on my KE55 thread for a "dodgey" solution :P

NB: It will require you to purchase a universal sender, I bought a Speco one, cam with a gauge.

Ahhh, its just so annoying!

May be worth checking it out first before spending to much! True or not I have been told that with the introduction of unleaded fuels,it disolves the floats on some senders on older cars and this leads to reading errors!

Edited by jimmy-d

Booked in to get an exhaust fitted tomorrow :)

Eventually planning on taking it to the local burnout comps so i'm thinking of a diff upgrade. I want to do the cheapest upgrade haha, would a TA22 or RA28 diff be a good upgrade for it? or maybe r31? like i said, cheapest conversion overall would be best! please give me some advice :)

cheers

Edited by haydoss

Exhaust is now complete. I think it has made the car sound like some sort of cross-bred wrx haha. Excuse the poor quality images, but it was the best i could do with an iphone ;)

IMG_3135.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

P.S. read previous post and help me with diff choices haha

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

i believe u would be better with a t series diff the r31 diff would prob be to wide for it but saying that the t series is also wider than the standard rolla diff but should be able to keep tyres under the guards with the right offset..... if it was me id just lock the rolla diff and hope for the best... kalbys supercharged ke70 only ran a standard locked diff and that was punished all the time