Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser

Featured Replies

nice ride love the chasers..bros got one. the lights make it look more modern good job...

 

only thing that lets em down (my Opinion) is the interior stripe seat fabric....

  • Replies 104
  • Views 110.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There is just way more to do over there than here, but in saying that, I've lived here all my life, so a sea change can't be all that bad :)

Posted Images

  • Author

Yeah I wasnt a huge fan of the interior to begin with, but its grown on me.

 

The series two interior is a little better, but I prefer the series one tail lights.

  • 3 weeks later...

Fine choice of corolla replacement Raven, the ol' Chaser is a beautiful thing ;)

very nice i was thinking about buying one of these for the wifes new car 1jz's rule

If Va-JJ's were Chasers i'd drive em all night long....

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Haha, nice to know that!

 

Update time!

 

Sooooo, I currently have on order out of Japan a Trust Intercooler - LS Model.

 

That should arrive in a couple of weeks.

 

I have also purchased and awaiting delivery, a JVC KW-AVX820 7" Touchscreen Double Din Head Unit, which I should hopefully get in the next week or so and will be fitted by Jono1986 upon arrival and before GORC.

 

Its also due for its service this Thursday and have entered it in All Japan Day to be held next month.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

So the head unit has rocked up, but I ordered the wrong wiring harness for the factory plug, so now I have to wait for more funds before I order the correct one.

 

This rocked up today too:

 

P2030043.jpg

 

P2030045.jpg

 

Getting fitted tomorrow night and so should be a stack better to drive in the heat and even better on a cold winters day!

Edited by Raven

Jeez I feel like a tool Micko! I thought you were leaving thursday morning not Tuesday, will have to do dinner when we hit adelaide instead!

 

Back on topic though, this car kicks ass. Has the looks, tge grunt and even has Mel thinking about an auto one for a family car. Can't beat that!

 

Thanks heaps for making the trip over for the gor trip, always good to catch you!

 

JP

  • Author

Haha, all good, I wish I had of stayed longer.

 

I didnt hear from anyone so Kangaroosa came and picked Ali and I up and we met Ryan at the Drums Hotel for dinner.

 

I'm also considering a move over once the Chaser is paid off and if I can find a job doing what I do now.

 

Thats how much I enjoyed it.

Getting fitted tomorrow night and so should be a stack better to drive in the heat and even better on a cold winters day!

 

Should get a bit more better fuel consumption aswell since the air will be more dense, what headunit is in it at the moment?

  • Author

Has some piece of crap Addzest with no wiring loom at all for it.

 

Was slapped in for looks prior to leaving Japan.

 

I know what harness I need, I'm just VERY strapped for cash atm.

 

Regarding fuel consumption, I thought 650km to the tank on the open road was more than reasonable, if I can squeeze 700km out of it, sweet!

Edited by Raven

Has some piece of crap Addzest with no wiring loom at all for it.

 

Was slapped in for looks prior to leaving Japan.

 

I know what harness I need, I'm just VERY strapped for cash atm.

 

Regarding fuel consumption, I thought 650km to the tank on the open road was more than reasonable, if I can squeeze 700km out of it, sweet!

 

Dang, was hoping it had the Toyota double din in it as mine is still "bathing" in the hope I can save it.

 

:o How big is the tank?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.