Spencers Ke70 Touge Street Fighter

Spencer

Members dont see this ad

Question : when everyone mounts the surge tanks in there boots where do they put them? I'm finding it hard to mount it and find a place I can get my arm under the car to put the the nut on the bolt without the Fuel tank being in the way.

Edit: Does a ae86 adjustable sway bar fit a ke70? Googled and find the answer ! YES!

Edited by Spencer

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/55954-spencers-ke70-for-sale/

For sale guys...A certain car has poped up in my life that has been a little child hood dream it is a Toyota tho! :happy: , I can't have 2 cars at my current residence so this has to go.... :(

Edited by Spencer

so you are selling it not running? id get it running in EFI, could ask a bit more i reckon.

nice car though, done a good job so far. (cept the wheels don't fit:P)

as for surge tank, mount it under the car. have a look at my old build thread, and i think i did a tech article on ae86dc for it as well.

fits real nice.

I did read your tech on that dave, my surge tank is 2.5L so can't hide it under :bash: .

Yea selling it not running unless I get it running by this weekend...I'm going to look at the new car this evening so looking for a quick sale I guess. Trust me when i say it I will not disappoint with the new little GEM.

I will build another corollla tho!

New car is a toyota so I can still hang around being a nusense.

Anyone guess wnat to try and guess what it is ? :laff: