The Te72 Minus Motor And Box

t18drifts

Members dont see this ad

Now get a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig front mount intecooler which you need to cut 90% of the front bar to mount , just like every other jdm fool.

Yeah man grille cooler FTW!!!

But Spencer it's not a datsun 1600,180b or 1200. So the cooler can(should) be hidden.haha.

Stu.

I still don't know why some people do this, gives the game away, and looks tacky,

Partially has to do with how the engine is mounted, and yep can be tucked away, very easy

I still don't know why some people do this, gives the game away, and looks tacky,

Partially has to do with how the engine is mounted, and yep can be tucked away, very easy

Your car is BIG advertisement for not giving the game away until they see the jungle gym that is!!

I looked at a few 1600's before I got the one I did. But why do they(grille cooler cars) seem to come from north of the murray river???

Back to topic WHAT FIXED THE PROBLEM?????????

Stu.

haha yeah was thinking hard one day at work and i was like its like fuel cut i shall see if the fuel cut for the boost pressure switch is grounded properley

so i go into the car under the dash and find the ecu so i can follow the it from the pin our

AND VIOLA ONE OF 2 ECU PIN PLUGS WASNT PLUGGED IN WICH HAD THE GROUNDS FOR THE AFM AND HALF THE IGNITION CIRCUT AND FUEL CUT IN IT

hahah turns out whoever fiddled witht the wires last forgot to plug the plug in haha

but more gremlins are coming out now will be driving along and just vuising and she will cut in and out but under accel she is mental and smooth like she should be but will stall on idle cuts in and out .............. and I ALSO PUT WAY TO LIGHT OF AN OIL IN HER 10w40 and just burns it all have to tell everyone its a 2 stroke.

also need a lsd or weldy can't hit boost in first or second with out doing hectic single peggers untill i back off (OR KEEP IT LIKE THIS TO SAVE MONEY ON TYRES) :happy: and thats on like i think 8 psi not to sure no boost guage :wink:

i have a spare t18 with a welded diff and a mig ^___^ :wink:

man its so much quicker with the t25 was doing the speed limit in a single lane road with some chick 3/4 the way up my arse then got to a double lane round about and cuz she has a hectic lancer she goes around me then i snap second hit boost and take the front position and do 10kmh under the speed limit. ahhh life is so fun sometimes :happy:

I'm gonna have a black stealthy intercooler

Edited by t18drifts

but more gremlins are coming out now will be driving along and just vuising and she will cut in and out but under accel she is mental and smooth like she should be but will stall on idle cuts in and out .............. and I ALSO PUT WAY TO LIGHT OF AN OIL IN HER 10w40 and just burns it all have to tell everyone its a 2 stroke.

also need a lsd or weldy can't hit boost in first or second with out doing hectic single peggers untill i back off (OR KEEP IT LIKE THIS TO SAVE MONEY ON TYRES) :happy: and thats on like i think 8 psi not to sure no boost guage :wink:

Change the oil NOW! Wrong grade oil will kill an otherwise ok engine. Could be oiling the plugs down low. Then I'd clean and check plug gap and check general ignition parts condition but also check oxy sensor aswell.

Better tyres will help. T series diff still? Plenty of LSD and aftermarket stronger axles available for them.

Guy next door to work who is doing my manifolds etc. For my 5kte setup did a bit of work to a ta22 celica with a pretty mental 3tgte(built eng, gt30 bb turbo etc.) I'll see if I can dig a photo or two up of it for inspiration. Made 245rwkw on 15psi!!!! Not bad for an 8 valve.

Stu.

Edited by kickn5k