Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ilona The Twincharger Ke55 Coupe

Featured Replies

Man you just need one of protorque's $8 Special head gaskets.lol cheap fix until you get the banger done. FTMFW!!!!!!!

My 8 bucker loved boost. Had a hard time prying the head off after 2 1/2 years of 9psi.

 

Stu.

fair effort.

I say do it.

  • Replies 272
  • Views 163.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Been "tinkering" and trying to work out why she no work. We're under the impression that the timing chain has let go, still uncertain, but she is definately missing a beat. :( One idea we've had, is to chuck in one of the 5k's I have temporarily. I don't particularly feel like driving my old man VS Statesman V8 for a daily, laters fuel...

 

Cheers, Jake.

Me likey that idea give me a shout if u want a hand :)

  • Author

Problems fixed thanks to Mr Evan G. After much f@$king around, cylinder 2 wasn't getting any/much of a spark... This meant it was missing and sounded like a WRX with NO balls. A replacement dizzy cap fixed it :) She's running all good now. While he was over I convinced him to fit some new headlights too. I am now no longer running sealed beams! The new ones are so much brighter, I can visibly see things at night now. It's amazing.

 

Cheers, Jake.

So it was the cap!! I shoulda bought mine over the other night to test it out lol

Get rid of that noise??

glugging noise is still there.

 

at 5 degrees of timing i could hear a MAJOR KNOCK from the bottom end. she wont blow up, just slowly die

Haha slowly die love it hahahahaha

Lucky he is an engine slut and has 3738563 other engines laying round lol

  • Author

Haha slowly die love it hahahahaha

Lucky he is an engine slut and has 3738563 other engines laying round lol

I like to be prepared, shut up lol!

Haha slowly die love it hahahahaha

Lucky he is an engine slut and has 3738563 other engines laying round lol

Haha he will only have 3738562 for a couple of weeks.lol.

You've got to be prepared if you want a BIG power "k" motor.

 

Stu.

"BIG" lol.

  • Author

Was a little bored today and decided to get handy with the power drill on my k-w bell housing. That's about it for today lol.

 

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-0-47620500-1314538102_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-83337000-1314538134_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-92427200-1314538182_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-68860400-1314538213_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-31926700-1314538254_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Felt like Christmas in August for me today. SO many packages arrived :) I FINALLY RECEIVED MY BRAND NEW CUSCO TE37 STRUT BRACE!!!! So happy :) And some other knick knacks for the AE71. I enjoyed the "instructions" that came with the strut brace. Apparently the strut brace can only be used in Japan, I showed them!

 

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-0-53960600-1314579187_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-20851500-1314579208_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-42991300-1314579232_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-65062000-1314579251_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-72865500-1314579268_thumb.jpg

wow jake i didnt know you could read japanese :P how ever else would you have known how to fit it corectly haha bellhousing came up sweeeet

  • Author

I can read some Japanese ya twat. However I was illustrating the only English on the instructions tells you it's for use ONLY in Japan. :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.