Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ilona The Twincharger Ke55 Coupe

Featured Replies

I'd be real careful Jake. Thats going to give you issues being your in Australia.lol.

Nice looking brace though, noticed any improvement?

 

Stu.

  • Replies 272
  • Views 163.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

I'd be real careful Jake. Thats going to give you issues being your in Australia.lol.

Nice looking brace though, noticed any improvement?

 

Stu.

Yeah it's mad. Theres barely any body roll in the front now, also the rear end has a tiny bit less now. Good fun is to be had :P

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So I was bored today and played around with a few things. Nothing special, somewhat aesthetic. Swapped my steering wheel to an AE82 Twinky wheel. Also thought I'd show you the gearknob that nearly made me single :P

 

Unsure about how I feel about the Twinky wheel compared to my woodgrain. Deep dish affects the likelihood I'm actually indicating when when merging or not. My woodgrain wheel and bosskit may be for sale, undecided yet.

 

On an unrelated note, I plan to get the Spirit RWC next Monday/Tuesday. Should go without a hitch. Then rego. So this badboy will be coming off the road for a little bit, then I'll organize my 4AGE conversion. THEN the TWINCHARGING!!!

 

Enjoy!

post-11811-0-51366600-1315834225_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-31142600-1315834242_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-89802200-1315834257_thumb.jpg

On an unrelated note, I plan to get the Spirit RWC next Monday/Tuesday. Should go without a hitch. Then rego. So this badboy will be coming off the road for a little bit, then I'll organize my 4AGE conversion. THEN the TWINCHARGING!!!

 

 

Keep me posted man!! I've got some spare time and datto nearly done!! We gotta get onto these two motors. I wanna see how yours goes before I unleash the light weight!!!Lol.

Atleast we both have dummy setup engines.

 

Stu.

  • Author

Lol Stu, I'm glad I can be the test dummy for your engine! Is it wrong that I kinda wanna see it go "pop"? :P

Looking good mhmills, twin charged K sounds interesting keen to see how that works out. Did you by chance get your strut brace off yahoo japan?

Cheers Crowie.

  • Author

Looking good mhmills, twin charged K sounds interesting keen to see how that works out. Did you by chance get your strut brace off yahoo japan?

Cheers Crowie.

Nah man, I got it through AJPS. Sent there by Mr Silverra23. If you're keen to potentially wait 2 months, it's well worth it. HUGE improvement on handling. Need to sort out some sway bars soon :)

 

Cheers, Jake.

  • Author

Did this for lols and for SLO-030.

 

I compared 3 injectors. 7K's, 7MGES, and 7MGTES. Can you tell which is which?

 

Fitted the 7MGTES to the 7K manifold, I need slightly bigger fuel rail "stops" to suit the 7MGTES.

post-11811-0-00762400-1315921771_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-57590200-1315921795_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-53625800-1315921816_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-29701300-1315921856_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-81092200-1315922656_thumb.jpg

Edited by mhmills

Nah man, I got it through AJPS. Sent there by Mr Silverra23. If you're keen to potentially wait 2 months, it's well worth it. HUGE improvement on handling. Need to sort out some sway bars soon :)

 

Cheers, Jake.

How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?

  • Author

How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?

Expensive. $330 delivered.

 

Cheers, Jake.

Bits arrived for Jakes brakes made up of..

 

A Pair of these...

335709_2444716556136_1198530432_2921184_737323264_o.jpg

 

Plus these...

327062_2444717516160_1198530432_2921185_292802033_o.jpg

 

Equal making a Lynx can look like....this!...

332349_2444718556186_1198530432_2921186_80446605_o1.jpg

  • Author

Fark, that's a HUGE Lynx can bro! How many extra kilowatts will it provide if I attach it to spray in my intakes at extreme speeds?! H3ktik!

Ya f@$kin bellend

You know it Si!

 

Un related question Si, can you take a quick look at my thread and see if my 7K dizzy is the same as the dual pulse one that Stu is borrowing?

 

Cheers.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.