August 29, 201115 yr comment_549824 I'd be real careful Jake. Thats going to give you issues being your in Australia.lol. Nice looking brace though, noticed any improvement? Stu. Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_549840 I'd be real careful Jake. Thats going to give you issues being your in Australia.lol. Nice looking brace though, noticed any improvement? Stu. Yeah it's mad. Theres barely any body roll in the front now, also the rear end has a tiny bit less now. Good fun is to be had :P Report
September 12, 201115 yr Author comment_553205 So I was bored today and played around with a few things. Nothing special, somewhat aesthetic. Swapped my steering wheel to an AE82 Twinky wheel. Also thought I'd show you the gearknob that nearly made me single :P Unsure about how I feel about the Twinky wheel compared to my woodgrain. Deep dish affects the likelihood I'm actually indicating when when merging or not. My woodgrain wheel and bosskit may be for sale, undecided yet. On an unrelated note, I plan to get the Spirit RWC next Monday/Tuesday. Should go without a hitch. Then rego. So this badboy will be coming off the road for a little bit, then I'll organize my 4AGE conversion. THEN the TWINCHARGING!!! Enjoy! Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_553330 On an unrelated note, I plan to get the Spirit RWC next Monday/Tuesday. Should go without a hitch. Then rego. So this badboy will be coming off the road for a little bit, then I'll organize my 4AGE conversion. THEN the TWINCHARGING!!! Keep me posted man!! I've got some spare time and datto nearly done!! We gotta get onto these two motors. I wanna see how yours goes before I unleash the light weight!!!Lol. Atleast we both have dummy setup engines. Stu. Report
September 13, 201115 yr Author comment_553385 Lol Stu, I'm glad I can be the test dummy for your engine! Is it wrong that I kinda wanna see it go "pop"? :P Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_553407 Looking good mhmills, twin charged K sounds interesting keen to see how that works out. Did you by chance get your strut brace off yahoo japan? Cheers Crowie. Report
September 13, 201115 yr Author comment_553414 Looking good mhmills, twin charged K sounds interesting keen to see how that works out. Did you by chance get your strut brace off yahoo japan? Cheers Crowie. Nah man, I got it through AJPS. Sent there by Mr Silverra23. If you're keen to potentially wait 2 months, it's well worth it. HUGE improvement on handling. Need to sort out some sway bars soon :) Cheers, Jake. Report
September 13, 201115 yr Author comment_553429 Did this for lols and for SLO-030. I compared 3 injectors. 7K's, 7MGES, and 7MGTES. Can you tell which is which? Fitted the 7MGTES to the 7K manifold, I need slightly bigger fuel rail "stops" to suit the 7MGTES. Edited September 13, 201115 yr by mhmills Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_553482 Nah man, I got it through AJPS. Sent there by Mr Silverra23. If you're keen to potentially wait 2 months, it's well worth it. HUGE improvement on handling. Need to sort out some sway bars soon :) Cheers, Jake. How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking? Report
September 14, 201115 yr Author comment_553486 How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking? Expensive. $330 delivered. Cheers, Jake. Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_553652 Bits arrived for Jakes brakes made up of.. A Pair of these... Plus these... Equal making a Lynx can look like....this!... Report
September 14, 201115 yr Author comment_553662 Fark, that's a HUGE Lynx can bro! How many extra kilowatts will it provide if I attach it to spray in my intakes at extreme speeds?! H3ktik! Report
September 15, 201115 yr comment_553766 You know it Si! Un related question Si, can you take a quick look at my thread and see if my 7K dizzy is the same as the dual pulse one that Stu is borrowing? Cheers. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now