Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ilona The Twincharger Ke55 Coupe

Featured Replies

  • Author

I would also like to know that :)

  • Replies 272
  • Views 163.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Mine is custom made, half k half bluebird apparently

What yr/model Bluebird, etc.

Haha. When I BORROW it to copy/work out I might just have to make two!!

 

Stu.

  • Author

Haha. When I BORROW it to copy/work out I might just have to make two!!

 

Stu.

Maybe 3...

Maybe 3...

 

:yes:

Yeah three shouldn't be a problem. Even if I have trouble getting the bluebird bits, I think I may have another idea.

 

Stu.

i used a dual pulse magna dissy and machined it down to fit in the engine and put the k dissy gear on it and milled the end to fit the oil pump i can pull it out and get pics if you like

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So a parcel arrived today. All I can say is... "Hello Garrett GT2560R!!!" Appears to be in pretty good nick, seller said it was only on the car for 5000KMS.

post-11811-0-79938600-1317045521_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-76725000-1317045554_thumb.jpg

i used a dual pulse magna dissy and machined it down to fit in the engine and put the k dissy gear on it and milled the end to fit the oil pump i can pull it out and get pics if you like

 

If you could that would be great for other members on here too! Like me! :D

ill take pics next time i pull it out

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

15x6" Chasers? I think so. Now I know how high she will ride. I reckon a 1-2" drop in the rear and 2-3" in the front. She will be off the road soon :)

 

On another note I have 3 sets of rims for sale. CSA Globelines 2x 14x7's and 2x 14x6's; no tyres, 13" stockies with 95% tyres and 13" CS-X rims with 85% tyres.

 

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-0-59224300-1320035029_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-19830100-1320035050_thumb.jpg

Edited by mhmills

Love those chasers, try getting a set of centre caps for them off a S1 GX Bluebird :y: For that real complete look.

 

Those rims were originally spares fitted to the TI models, so supplement the 15" alloys.

 

But heres a few pics of the caps I'm referring to, a little filling (to get rid of the Datsun)branding, sanding and painting and its done.

 

d8f95bcd-9fc3-4679-8c73-da03c13894e9-lg.jpg

Edited by Ben-89

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.