Ilona The Twincharger Ke55 Coupe

mhmills

Man you just need one of protorque's $8 Special head gaskets.lol cheap fix until you get the banger done. FTMFW!!!!!!!

My 8 bucker loved boost. Had a hard time prying the head off after 2 1/2 years of 9psi.

Stu.

fair effort.

I say do it.

Members dont see this ad

Been "tinkering" and trying to work out why she no work. We're under the impression that the timing chain has let go, still uncertain, but she is definately missing a beat. :( One idea we've had, is to chuck in one of the 5k's I have temporarily. I don't particularly feel like driving my old man VS Statesman V8 for a daily, laters fuel...

Cheers, Jake.

Problems fixed thanks to Mr Evan G. After much f@$king around, cylinder 2 wasn't getting any/much of a spark... This meant it was missing and sounded like a WRX with NO balls. A replacement dizzy cap fixed it :) She's running all good now. While he was over I convinced him to fit some new headlights too. I am now no longer running sealed beams! The new ones are so much brighter, I can visibly see things at night now. It's amazing.

Cheers, Jake.

Haha slowly die love it hahahahaha

Lucky he is an engine slut and has 3738563 other engines laying round lol

Haha he will only have 3738562 for a couple of weeks.lol.

You've got to be prepared if you want a BIG power "k" motor.

Stu.

Felt like Christmas in August for me today. SO many packages arrived :) I FINALLY RECEIVED MY BRAND NEW CUSCO TE37 STRUT BRACE!!!! So happy :) And some other knick knacks for the AE71. I enjoyed the "instructions" that came with the strut brace. Apparently the strut brace can only be used in Japan, I showed them!

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-0-53960600-1314579187_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-20851500-1314579208_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-42991300-1314579232_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-65062000-1314579251_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-72865500-1314579268_thumb.jpg