Ellas New Ke70

Ella

Members dont see this ad

.... 150 Bucks and pick up from byron bay... Lolwut.

Some people are just here to make money lol.

Ill take the brand new and near on 5 kilos lighter than a standard bonnet aftermarket option from work for that much thanks.

Edited by Ella

Go pollute someone elses thread fool. There is two types of rolla owners, one type are usually down to earth and will sell stuff cheap to other owners to help them out, the other kind is usually only looking out for them self and nine times out of ten turns out to be a tosser in person. Guess where you have just been labeled.

• 3 weeks later...

well when i got home it was all wrapped up like a cristmas prezzie, hail warning on the radio and my miss goes and chucks a couple of old mattresses on it to protect it then a big thick tarp on it to keep the hail outta there...

mine and reeds adjustable panhard rods arrived today. so that will go in once the cars back inside the shed.

My missus would act all ignorant, leave it despite being requested to do something to save it and then act like it was my fault it got damaged and not realise why I am in a c&&t of a mood for a week.

So yeah, good missus there!!

Need more progress pics

.... 150 Bucks and pick up from byron bay... Lolwut.

Some people are just here to make money lol.

Ill take the brand new and near on 5 kilos lighter than a standard bonnet aftermarket option from work for 110 bucks thanks.

Holy crap $150 and you pick it up from Byron Bay. I will have 5 of them. Worlds biggest ripoff. There is a guy on boost trying to sell one for alot more than that somewhere around $900 because it has a dodgy air paint on it.

Good to here your missus covered you car Luke. I have no idea what mine would do :hmm: wait yes I would she would make sure the clothes are off the line so they don't get wet :lolcry: .