Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

People Leaving Notes On Your Rolla

Featured Replies

Hey all,

 

seems I'm finding notes on my carolla a lot of late since being back in QLD,

 

people wanting me to contact them to chat about my car,

 

what do people usually do in this instance, I'm not a fan on contacting people and giving my number out, i mean don't want peeps texting me some godly hour of the night/morning?

 

I'm somewhat of a car enthusisast and my car sits out the front of the pub alot haha, but cmon peoples, build it and they will come?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

well it wont work if they do a rego search it will show my NT address, bahaha

 

but when people follow me i can loose them quite easily too bad the car stands out tho

 

hmmmm i don't mind helping people but cmon you gotta know what you want and how to do it, i learnt that, no centrelink performance here haha

  • Author

Buy a prepaid sim card and block your mobile number before calling.

 

good thought, but then I'm $10 out of pocket, thats a schooner of beer, and a 5 buck meal and maccas,

 

besides ill get the how do you do this and how do you do that

what do they say on the notes?

 

if you want................. all night long call 1800...................?

  • Author

what do they say on the notes?

 

if you want................. all night long call 1800...................?

 

ahh for sexy time, haha

 

just the usual, I'm such and such, would so loooove to talk to you about your car etc etc,

 

I'm not like ben bray and do a clean swap for a car, or wanting to sell it,

 

i mean i park it in the shade away from everyone for the very reason

 

i don't mind chatting and helping, but catch me in the car at least

i would be scared how those "i love your car" notes are stuck to your windscreen :lol:

  • Author

i would be scared how those "i love your car" notes are stuck to your windscreen :lol:

 

at least buy me dinner first then we can talk about it, haha

 

but cmon its a carolla, haha

lol! Ive done it plenty of times back when I was collecting Datsuns. I own an absolutely overrated Datsun 1600 at the moment that I chased a guy down for, took him a year before he phoned me up and sold it to me. No-one had mobile phones then and texting didn't exist so it wasn't a problem.

 

I like this idea...

 

at least buy me dinner first then we can talk about it, haha

 

You might get an offer you can't refuse!

  • Author

haha at hogs breath, gotta get the most out of it at least,

 

hmmm if he asks to buy it ill hang up

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.