People Leaving Notes On Your Rolla

BUZ440

I'd be suss about giving someone information about my Rolla if it was as modified as yours. Also it would get annoying having people continuously ask you how you went about things, when the majority of people asking neither have the skill, money, nor intent to do it themselves. I'm all for genuine interest in a car but most people are just wasting your valuable time with nonsense.

Some things are best kept private too for security reasons.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only had one note, was some dude trying to sell me a set of rims.

I have left one for someone though....

Said something along the lines of: "WHAT THE %$^& ARE YOU DOING PARKING SO CLOSE TO MY CAR!!! IF YOU EVER DO THIS AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU"

I actually had to climb through the passenger side to get in (which is lucky cause these days the passenger door doesn't open from the outside).

post-539-017790300 1297579582_thumb.jpg

post-539-053884300 1297579549_thumb.jpg

post-539-066001000 1297579595_thumb.jpg

post-539-073420000 1297579679_thumb.jpg

and i just had another one,

this time i saw the guy put it on my car, can't go to the butchers without being hasseled, haha

so he jumps back in his dunnydore, jumps on anzac ave, so i follow him and boost it past him, tried to catch me but he got stuck at the lights, haha

geez getting hassled! pretty funny though, nice work with the dunnydore.

ive never had a note on my car...though i don't tend to park at shopping centres much.

ive had a few guys at servos come up and talk to me, usually bogans, or young kids who don't even know what it is, but have seen cars like it drifting on youtube.

have had a few guys who were into rallying, knew what what my car was, and appreciated seeing it being, old, yet done up and street driven.

Iv never had a note left on my car, But I have had many people come up to me and talk to me in person about my car.

I had another one last night, good dude as well, he just wanted to let me know that my car looked neat and that he was glad someone had taken care of one of these ke20 corolla's.

I think once I do more of a engine conversion which will run a turbo it will get alot more attention, But at the moment being stock clean car, it still gets alot of questions.

Here in ballarat no one puts notes on peoples cars, unless its a girl leaving her number, iv had a few of those :yes: