Powercruise Discoveries

Corolla_Kid

At Powercruise i found two awesome rollas. One was the ultimate sleeper. A bog stock ke20 with a 13b rotary. (0ke20) The other one was also a ke20 which had a fesh paint, 4age? conversion. It was a four cylinder turbo not sure of the exact designation. Had a ae86 rear end in it with disc brakes. Also 15 inch weld racing lookalike wheels. (cke20)

Just wondering if anyone has seen these or has any more info. =)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks. Whilst i appreciate how clean the car is, i guess the occupants didnt appreciate their own health and welfare. That person was lucky not to be crushed in the 6th pic. Apparently they were wearing racing harness's, but they were not adjusted properly. :harhar:

This was one of the quotes on that site. Is he referring to Jamies friend in the KE30 2 door.

They've seen worse than that at QR... I remember a old Corrolla going end over end a half dozen times a few years back going into turn 1 or 2.

Hey all haven't been on here for awhile been pretty busy, yeah had fun at powercruise, had new setup in the car, only running 11psi on a rough street tune, had a few issues with lag and ic pipes blowing off but still held my own against the v8s :harhar:

here is a few pics of the new setup and a incar ride along vid from powercruise

newoke0201.jpg

newoke0202.jpg

http://www.ormiston.qld.edu.au/powercruise.wmv

Oh and CKE20 is my mate nigels car, he is starting his own metal fab business, he is responsible for my new radiator, intercooler mods for 3" piping, stainless ic pipes, electric water pump adapter, highly skilled and top bloke.

His KE20 is one i mentioned a while back on here i did the loom in it, it only has a stock ke20 diff in it and likes to break axles as quick as you can push the accelerator :harhar: the wheels on it are ROH gamblers love em. Just had a photo shoot done for hot 4s in this car, photo shoot was at yatala i had my ke10 out there and rabbite wanted to get some snaps to show unique cars, anyway everyone was doing donuts as we were leaving so i thought i'd just do a little static ;) doh, broke an axle and the resulting shock on the tailshaft snapped the front uni in half :dance: was a cool site on the way home though, KE20 towing a KE10 and the nutter was fishtailing in 2nd whilst towing me :)

Edited by oke020

:harhar: that sucker can flow 1000hp worth of air, unfortunatley lag is the trade off but never fear i have water injection, cdi and gas to solve it ;) this engine should be good for my gearbox limit of 480 rearwheel on pump fuel when all my gear turns up and i get it on the dyno, fingers crossed :) not sure what it would be capable of on c16 but sounds fun to me :dance:

Was probably making about 300 rearwheel at power cruise.