Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glamping Trip - Input Here

Featured Replies

Will join the convoy at the unofficial Cooroy truckstop.

 

Gotta drop the sprat off in Noosa.

 

That means the missus is coming for a mission for once!

 

(well thats what she says)

 

Anyways I'm locked in, will bring some beer and stuff

Fishing rod. Some MP3's.

 

Anyone got a good frisbee? May need to buy a good one.

 

I'm keen for some its been ages. So keen for a lake I hate the ocean :P

  • Replies 459
  • Views 167k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Yes, mistress.

 

Hmmmm :hmm: So does that mean i get to use my chains, whips and hand cuffs...... :yes:

 

Your mine Now B#tch.. Bahahaha! :lolcry:

I'm around the meeting point someone in the morning, might pop in and check this out

Hmmmm :hmm: So does that mean i get to use my chains, whips and hand cuffs......

 

:yes: Your mine Now B#tch.. Bahahaha! :lolcry:

 

I swear, if you show up with a handful of rings and an arm of bangles.....

 

I'll... probably... still have to tank it.

 

Damnit, kinda wish I never brought that up now.

lol 'tank it'

an ex wow player too?

Nope, just not the first time I've been slapped.

Correction.....

4 x Adults (unless you know something I don't) :hmm:

2 x Kids

 

1 x Proton Jumbuck

1 x Lancer

 

Update to who is camping-

 

3 x Adults

0 ..... x Kids

 

WooHoo! I'm kid free Saturday night.. Oh wait Rob (towe_001) and dad are still going to be there..

Looks like ill miss this one too :(

Absolutely broke, got smashed with bills.

I need a new job so bad.

 

Bugger that s#cks..

Looking at it now, I'm not sure I'll be coming afterall. I'm going to see a band with my dad on Friday night and my brother's moving in on the weekend. I also have a bunch of housework to do. Not to mention this rear vision mirror I foolishly bought the other day needs returning (I'm getting my sick as aides Lucas mud guard mirrors from the same shop).

 

In short, I want to help my dad out as much as I can by alleviating as much stress as I can.

 

Sorry Amber, I'm not avoiding destiny, but your pimp hand'll just have to wait 'til the next RC gathering.

Thats cool man. Hopefully the weekend turns out as planned for ya.

 

Amber would be a little disappointed that your coming but all in all she's just been pulling ya chain and wouldn't have really done anything. Cause you manned up to what happened and you took responsibility for your actions :jamie:

 

 

Jip - Amber and I will doing the norm and meet up at the park, we'll be running late this time round. Zowie (Nerfbat) will coming with us but not sure if he'll be bringing the '10 (Murphy has been hitting us bad with his damn laws of phuck ups). Not sure whats happening with Dave (Stenzel) but if he's coming he'll be tagging with us.

Woops, was meant to post,

 

I don't want to be one of those people that say they will come and not come last minute.

 

But to be honest, If I come, it'll be one of those sper of the moment sort of decision sorry,

 

Dave

Edited by Stenzel

See you all at BP Caboolture Nth at 9:30

We will head off around 10 giving people plenty of time to get Ice, Fuel, Brekky etc

I'm taking my Blue HJ60 Cruiser & trailer

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.