March 20, 201115 yr comment_511272 last night i was at a doof and in the morning saw this and i was in tears :lolcry: Edited March 20, 201115 yr by t18drifts Report
March 20, 201115 yr comment_511285 Saw a car with these in a Bunnings car park in Maroochydore. But in pink on an excel, looked gay as, but I still LOL'ed. Report
March 20, 201115 yr Author comment_511287 the guy rekon he made them himself ............................... still so funny Report
March 20, 201115 yr comment_511298 Hahaha, golden!! Some people have an awesome sense of humour. Report
March 20, 201115 yr comment_511335 Ha, proper shopping lists have been around for 10 or so years, surprised there isn't more. Report
March 21, 201115 yr comment_511476 Thats F-in gold!!! Sorry if I'm a little off topic here but I got two stickers-on-cars shots: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now