Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke18 + Ke55 + Zre152

Featured Replies

thought i would put some pics of my current corollas up, oldest is ke18 1970 model with 4k and 5 speed and disc brake front which i just bought this week

 

21032011450.jpg

21032011453.jpg

21032011454.jpg

 

second is a ke55 i bought a couple of years ago has genuine 115000kms, needs paint and seats retrimmed but otherwise is a really good rust free body so will get around to working on it one day and make it into something different

 

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

 

and last one is the wifes new daily so i can make the cressida faster, its a brand spanker zre152 sedan with low king springs and a set of 18's rest will stay stock

 

18032011448.jpg

Very nice. A few more pictures of the ZRE152 ?

  • Author

Very nice. A few more pictures of the ZRE152 ?

 

yeh will take some more on the weekend after i wash it

I was wondering who was gonna pick up that wagon. You are being greedy kristian, your hogging all the toyota awesomness. I think you should give the cressida to me :yes: haha. Nice collection mate, id love to see some more pics of the new one too. :y:

  • Author

I was wondering who was gonna pick up that wagon. You are being greedy kristian, your hogging all the toyota awesomness. I think you should give the cressida to me :yes: haha. Nice collection mate, id love to see some more pics of the new one too. :y:

 

 

yeh someone had to buy the ke18 and i really needed another car, after all whats another rego i now have 5 toyotas so I'm a little greedy i suppose

Edited by sleepercorty

yeh someone had to buy the ke18 and i really needed another car, after all whats another rego i now have 5 toyotas so I'm a little greedy i suppose

Yeah, but they are friggin awesome toyotas. What was the overall condition of the wagon? The Mrs wouldnt let me have a look...I was soo keen on it.

  • Author

Yeah, but they are friggin awesome toyotas. What was the overall condition of the wagon? The Mrs wouldnt let me have a look...I was soo keen on it.

 

 

wagon is in fairly good condition, will drive it for a couple of years then maybe a respray and general tidy up

  • Author

very nice collection mate,

 

the interior of the 55 looks like its never been sat in, so overrated.

 

drivers seat is ripped and is worn pretty thin in the back seats so I'm on the look out for some good second hand ones the same or will get them retrimmed, the rest of the interior is spotless but. so new seats and a respray and will be overrated

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Author

a new toy to the collection ke55 with 52000kms was bought off a mate he had a readers thread of it on here. so now i have 4 corollas, and as soon as i can convince myself that i need another fast car the blue ke55 will probably get a 600+hp 1jz

 

18062011570.jpg

08062011561.jpg

08062011559.jpg

08062011560.jpg

Mmmmmmm, fresh meat.

I must admit my jelousy of the ke18. I would almost quite literally sell a nut for one :(

I must admit my jelousy of the ke18. I would almost quite literally sell a nut for one :(

Me too..... That wagon is awesome

nice collection .. Did u end up getting a rear bar for the wagon

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.