My 83 Ke70 Build

shLONG13

Members dont see this ad

Wow, the purple is f@$king amazing. I can't paint my car that colour now that you've stolen it haha.

Good work mate.

Make the wheels chrome!

Is your old man a panel beater?

Cheers buddy

na they come gun metal grey with a chrome lip so ile just keep them like that, looks sick

Na hes not a panel beater, hes been a mechanic for 40 years and has done up alot of cars in his time and has tought him self how to do it. his good mate who flaired the guards is a panel beater and he lends dad all his tools. Actually rubbed the guide coat off today with a big flat block and nothing at all showed up, so it should be pretty frigen streight haha. Hes not a painter either but still painted all around the doors and engine bay and it come out spot on.

Have a look at his latest projects, the wb van and the coomadoor

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/51736-1980-holden-wb-panel-van/

Top job to you, your dad and your dads mate :y:

This is a very neat and tidy build keep it up and the final product will be outstanding :P

Thanks man, Dad has been doing the body work and been showing me how to do bits and peices and also the spray painting after me sanding it down and he has spent alot of time and has done a top job, couldnt thank him enough. His mate Bryan is the one to thank for the guards, i couldnt have asked for any better so a big thanks to him. The rest was done and painted by me, interior, front end, engine(with guidance) and all the engine bay parts :)

Cheers, trying to keep it as neat and as perfect as possible becuase i plan on doing a few shows here and there. Dad reckons I'm driving him crazy and being stupid cleaning, sanding and painting parts you will never see, but i like having every thing spotless and as good as i can get it and i really enjoy doing it and getting the satisfaction out of it. :wink:

Edited by shLONG13

Haha, Dad has done the body work and spray painting on the body but spent alot of time and has done a top job, his mate hasnt touched it unless your talking about the guy who did the guards. The rest was all done and painted by me, interior, front end, engine (with guidance)and all engine bay parts :yes:

Yeah thanks, trying to keep it as neat and as perfect as possible becuase i plan on doing a few shows here and there. Dad reckons I'm driving him crazy and being stupid cleaning and painting things you will never see, but i like having every thing spotless and as good as i can get it and i really enjoy doing it and getting the satisfaction out of it. :wink:

You blokes are real perfectionists. Haha. Wish I had that kind of patience...

I might have to road trip past your joint when I come down to Tassie next :wink:

You blokes are real perfectionists. Haha. Wish I had that kind of patience...

I might have to road trip past your joint when I come down to Tassie next :wink:

You hit the nail right on the head there, perfectionist so mum and dad allways call me haha. I have to have everything perfect or as good as i can get it other wise it drives me crazy and it pisses me of at times but oh well thats the way i am and i like being like that :y:

Yeah sure man, drop round :wink:

Edited by shLONG13

*Jizz* That purples overrated as! As a budding school student as well How do you find the money for this as a school student?!

Can't wait to see the rest of the keto in that sexy purple! ;)

Yeah i love it. Well the deal was, because I'm right into motorcross it was either 4 grand on this new bike i wanted and i had to pay the rest and i don't get helped out with my first car or it was 4 grand on a car and no bike. So i decided to be wise and do the car so once the 4 grand is up ile have to pay for it my self, so because dad is a mechanic and knows how to do a fair few other things and he know a few people I'm getting it all done for rather cheap. The dearest thing so far has been the paint and supplies. The guards got done for a carton of beer and the paint job is getting done for a couple of cartons of beer haha and i have to pay for the hire of the oven to spray it in ($200). In the end it works out i can get most things i want done to it and put it all back together and i will have to pay for the subbs stereo system, carpet, window tint and rego :y:

Edited by shLONG13