July 12, 201115 yr comment_539205 "I would rather die on my feet, then live on my knees" not sure wheres its from, but I love it Report
July 12, 201115 yr Author comment_539209 "I would rather die on my feet, then live on my knees" not sure wheres its from, but I love it Most often attributed to Emiliano Zapata. (I love Google/Wiki, makes you seem smart :P) Report
July 15, 201115 yr comment_539857 "Putting a bell on the end of your dick does not make you a cow" - My brother. Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_540976 "I knew you couldnt resist my shit" Cheeseburger Eddie, Longest Yard Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_540980 "Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead." good ol' Benjamin Franklin Edited July 20, 201115 yr by Mason. Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_541021 i hear that "4age into ke70" is the second most google'd term, second only to "sex". This Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_541036 TPB never ending amazing quotes, this is just one "Hey boys we got a complaint that someone was getting high and drunk playing space in the middle of the street" Randy followed by "yeah us, f@ckin stoned right now got a problem with that" Ricky Report
August 12, 201115 yr comment_546254 Dick Johnson describes winton raceway. "winton it's like running a marathon around your clothes line". Stu. Report
August 12, 201115 yr comment_546256 "I'm like my supercharger, I like to be on top" A friend of mine... Report
August 13, 201115 yr comment_546295 "You should never go in there without a mongoose" - Roger Moore, Live and Let Die Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now