Favourite Quote Of All Time.

And yes, I will start with the most legendary movie.... OF ALL TIME. (Imagine Clarkson reading that).

Mostly because I have the tat on my arm...

IMAG0491.jpg

(Its a mix of the book quote and the movie...)

Here it is with some others...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ8imPmQ0js

Edited by blzbub666

Members dont see this ad

From Bleak House by Charles Dickens;

"The father of this pleasant grandfather, of the neighbourhood of Mount Pleasant, was a horny-skinned, two-legged, money-getting species of spider who spun webs to catch unwary flies and retired into holes until they were entrapped. The name of this old pagan's god was Compound Interest. "

Okay, here's the shot out of the cannon: Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta f@$k one, marry one, kill one, go!

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls, Gardocki!

You're not a doctor... you're a big, fat, curly-headed f@$k!

Why are you so sweaty? 'I was watching Cops'

I've got a lucious v of hair going from my chest pubes to my ball fro

I got them from the 70's, 80's, & 90's... It's like masturbating in a time machine!

Step Brothers is THE best movie for quotes. :lolcry:

Sex, drugs, rock & roll,

Speed, weed, birth control,

Life's a bitch & then you die,

So f**k the world & let's get high!

It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...wining's winning. (yes, TFATF...sad, but true!)

Sounds good in theory, hell, communism works in theory...

Who can guess this one...

"Mad MC skills leave me struck, and I roll with my kitties cause I'm 'ard as f@$k."

Natural Born Killers

Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

You'll never understand, Wayne. You and me, we're not even the same species. I used to be you, then I evolved. From where you're standing, you're a man. From where I'm standing, you're an ape. You're not even an ape. You're a media person. Media's like the weather, only it's man-made weather. Murder? It's pure. You're the one made it impure. You're buying and selling fear. You say "why?" I say "why bother?"

It's just murder. All God's creatures do it. You look in the forests and you see species killing other species, our species killing all species including the forests, and we just call it industry, not murder.