Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Workplace Shenanigans

Featured Replies

dead owl shoved in someones tool box/ziptied on by its leg :lolcry:

 

:lolcry: post-8435-073856900 1304249608_thumb.jpgpost-8435-096180000 1304249609_thumb.jpg

 

when a apprentice is at trade school, remove his top box and hide it down the back

 

removing toolbox draw and switching them around for ultimate wtf!?

 

whos got some more?

One of those little jump start packs hooked up to a tool box makes tools tingle when you touch them.

Edit: Yeah, I feel bad...photos removed. See below.

Edited by carbonboy

After finding grease on and in my boots one morning at work, courtesy of the other apprentice.

 

Waited till about 4pm, apply grease to the bottom of said apprentices lunch esky.

 

Esky was placed on the seat of his car and his mums white bar stools.

 

Needless to say Grease shenanigans stopped after that.

  • Author

post-8435-088545400 1304250400_thumb.jpg

 

ive been ducted up before, was pretty fun lmao

 

ive been shoved in the parts washer after being a smartass to the "bigger fellas" :lolcry:

Using brake clean to have mad fire fights ended up in my tradie having his hair burnt and loosing his left eyebrow hairs............. TWICE, funny thing is he kept coming back for more f@$king tossa lol, he later greased me and then i set him on fire again hahaha

well I'm a first year heavy diesel mechanic and i was toeing a 1.5 ton pan mixer up the sloped drive from the work shop

 

 

the pan mixer decided to come lose

 

 

then rolled right into the workshop wall witch is a large steal shed

 

 

:S

the other apprentice where i work is soo stupid some of the tools we try make him find or go to the shop to buy, a half weight and a burke wrench also flipping his festiva upside down and leaving it in a different place every second day xD

f@$k if some1 flipped my car upsidown I think everyone involved would seriously be injured

not even funny guys.

 

every post amounts to bullying and is illegal.

 

most apprentices don't know how to stand up for themselves because they are so shit scared of losing their job.

 

bad form.

 

would have thought the maturity level from most of you could be a bit better.

 

that sort of shit isn't tolerated on the forum, so why implement it elsewhere in life???

 

 

I love a joke, especially practical, but property to damage, and physical/verbal abuse is not on.

dead owl shoved in someones tool box/ziptied on by its leg :lolcry:

 

:lolcry: post-8435-073856900 1304249608_thumb.jpgpost-8435-096180000 1304249609_thumb.jpg

 

when a apprentice is at trade school, remove his top box and hide it down the back

 

removing toolbox draw and switching them around for ultimate wtf!?

 

whos got some more?

 

 

btw Evan, its not an owl.

 

look up Tawny Frogmouth.

not even funny guys.

 

every post amounts to bullying and is illegal.

 

most apprentices don't know how to stand up for themselves because they are so shit scared of losing their job.

 

bad form.

 

would have thought the maturity level from most of you could be a bit better.

 

that sort of shit isn't tolerated on the forum, so why implement it elsewhere in life???

 

 

I love a joke, especially practical, but property to damage, and physical/verbal abuse is not on.

 

This, I was abused as an apprentice 8 odd years ago and told them to keep the job, I like to respect them as if you give them shit then they lose interest, only thing I have done to an apprentice was stuck a fire hose in the toilet window, mind you this was during after work drinks after he got under the weather from one GOLD so I did it as a shit stir and nothing to do with the job.

 

I was also a parts guy at this time so him and I got along well.

i think it's safe to say that about 95% of all the shenanigans are in good fun and an australian past time,

my boss had the same done to him and did the same back and so on and so forth, but obviously doesn't anymore

 

at least in my case the other apprentice and i piss ourselves when stuff gets done to us haha

not even funny guys.

a)every post amounts to bullying and is illegal.

b)most apprentices don't know how to stand up for themselves because they are so shit scared of losing their job.

bad form.

c)would have thought the maturity level from most of you could be a bit better.

that sort of shit isn't tolerated on the forum, so why implement it elsewhere in life???

I love a joke, especially practical, but damage to property, and physical/verbal abuse is not on.

 

a) :hmm: :huh: :blush: :bash:

Good point, can't deny/argue that. I can say that in the pics I posted nobody was physically harmed nor did any damage occur. However this does not condone the actions, you're right.

 

b) I am an apprentice, then again I'm a few years of life up on most. With the contracts for apprencticeships nowadays it's actually kinda hard to lose your job directly provided you don't do something REALLY stupid. Having said that, your time there can be made hell rather than being fired.

 

c) Sorry to disappoint you, my mental age is yet to catch up with my physical age.

don't forget the OH & S issues that come with some of these "practical" jokes.

 

Some people these days would rather take you to court for causing physical and mental harm and make a quick buck than go along with the "joke".

 

I'm here to work, not to play games. ;)

 

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.