Neila "big Bad Orange" Ke70

dpb

Members dont see this ad

Still havnt got around to sourcing/making brackets for chrome bars. 4age will get dropped in first then mite get time to fab sone brackets up moving into a new shed at the end of the month so progrrss will continue after that :)

post-13467-0-50217200-1339909137.jpg

I brought 1 of those KLS short throw shifters last week off ebay so fitted it last night and iv gota say for the price and unknown brand the quality is pretty good and quite happy with the improved feel and even angles the shifter back so its more comfortable to drive with id recommend it to anyone fir a measly $50 upgrade

Edited by dpb

sourced some bits for the 4age conversion, 4-1 extractors, ae86 accelerator cable and rwd cooling setup so as soon as iv moved into my new shed il be pulling her out and doing my usual cleaning and painting and replacing a few gaskets so shel be ready to drop into neila =]

kls.jpg

I brought 1 of those KLS short throw shifters last week off ebay so fitted it last night and iv gota say for the price and unknown brand the quality is pretty good and quite happy with the improved feel and even angles the shifter back so its more comfortable to drive with id recommend it to anyone fir a measly $50 upgrade

So does it shorten the movement or just shorten the length of the shifter?

Link to the item kind sir?

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

shortens the hell out of the throw same lengh as orig but points towards you (when your 6'4 its a stretch to go into first with the seat all the way back) so makes me happy and heres the link http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/261006806940?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 it says $80 but i just kept making an offer of $50 and they gave it to me evenually lol.