October 28, 200520 yr comment_79831 You guys have probably seen this but check the last corner entry http://www.compfused.com/directlink/920/ Report
October 29, 200520 yr comment_79910 HOLY CRAP OH MY GOD HOW GOOD WAS THAT LAST CORNER!?!?! YOU ALL NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW!!!111one!!! Report
October 29, 200520 yr comment_79911 Gigi Galli... I don't think his WRC career has been as good as expected (compared to that video) thus far...not from the parts ive seen anyway. More videos at... http://www.gigigalli.com/video.htm Report
October 29, 200520 yr comment_79913 No matter how many times you see it. It still kicks ass. Put it in backwards, then stand on it. Report
October 29, 200520 yr comment_79933 Wow, that road is like, so narrow, those people have big balls. I drove stock Impreza wagon on skidpan today, AWD absolutely KICKS ASS. BACK IT IN, STAND ON IT!!! So cool. Scando flicks everywhere. So cool. Go so sideways, and not spin out. AWD rocks. I want. So cool. So fun. Report
October 29, 200520 yr comment_79972 no worse than my 40mi commute every day.... SHIT!!! DEER!! swerve; SHIT DEER!!! swerve Report
October 29, 200520 yr comment_79977 that was some AMAZING driving.... (speechless, dropped jaw) Report
October 30, 200520 yr Author comment_80051 alright guys just kidding, that was me driving. I edited myself into the video right at the end. just backing in to the driveway Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now