Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Launie Toyota Meet

Featured Replies

I should be there, if I get out of bed in time.

  • Replies 405
  • Views 89.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

is 12 o'clock a bit early for you?

is 12 o'clock a bit early for you?

 

Bloody oath it is!

 

:P

 

 

 

Nah, I should be right, as long as work doesn't keep me up til 4am that morning.

id come, but i got a gemini coupe now,

and I'm fixing in a new diff this weekend!!

 

Gotta put some pics up though guys!!

how did the meet go? i was so pissed i had to work!! but i did see a few rolla's cruise past!!

did any one take any pic's?

how did the meet go? i was so pissed i had to work!! but i did see a few rolla's cruise past!!

did any one take any pic's?

 

Lloyd got some pictures.

 

Meet was good, shame you had to work dude.

twin webers look sweeet :D i had to play cricket so i couldnt make it

lovin the dish on those wheels to

Edited by ke70panelvan

sorry i couldn't make it, gf's car shat the water pump, so i had to put a new one on, then when i did she'd already gotten it too hot and blew the gasket, which then made the old girl hydraulic.

shoulda just left the *@#$ing thing alone and come down.

I see cool corolla's :D

  • Author

i saw you outside buzy bee after we had all left i was in the yellow hardtop

me?? :D

All look good. I like the spitfires on Nicksz's car, heaps better, and the red one needs hotwires all round! I think I saw that red on near the road works for the new highway from dev to burnie?

White 70 looks sweet also.

:D

Must be just me, but i like the 17" but everyone has said the spitfires look better.

So the 17" have been donated to the good old ute:)

post-103-1140520348_thumb.jpg

Oh and thanks to tom210 for the pics again, ive been forgetting to take my camera latley.

Edited by NickZ

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.