• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO... Did we settle on stuff??

18th December??

Inveresk Railyard Carpark??

11am onwards??

Let all get pissed afterwards/ Barbecue at a Launie members place??

All right but....... 12pm not 11am ....but if u like you can turn up at 11am and wait for us all to turn up :blush: :)

Looks like I've been f@$ked over by SERVICE TASMANIA!!

They won't register the van without a receipt of payment.

I told them in detail why this was not possible (stretching the truth where needed), and they tried to tell me me that the van was NEVER registered in Tassie before!!

They wouldn't even give me a Temp Unregistered Vehicle Permit to bring it to the event on Sunday... KHUNTS!!

So I don't know if I will just throw my BMW plates on it for sunday, or drive the BMW up, or not even come up at all!!

I am SOOOO irate!! Service Tas need to get their hands off their cocks!!

:cool:

Not sure...

But the van will be REGISTERED next time!! :lol:

I got rain on the way back, and after months of driving the 'perfectly behaved' BMW, I ended up with 1 1/2 turns of opposite-lock at 90km/h!! SHIT!! She nearly caught me out... lucky there was nothing in the other lane... :)

Contemplating a run thru Sideling, weldborough, elephant and/or st mary's passes for any of us who are keen peddlers :) . And perhaps Day 1 route of Targa??

A great day, but a club drive somewhere would've been cool.

hey guys yes its me the datsun guy...

Nick your pano is tough....By far the best ke3x pano i've ever seen....in person..

us datsun guys might do a cruise on the 22nd jan up the sideling, meeting at CH smith about 10:30 ish, leave say 11:30 we could have lunch at mertle park. then tackle it...hehe... up to you guys...

oh and sloganizer is the SHIT !!!!!

Edited by tom210

yeah a cruise next time would definently be cool and having a few datsuns there would be wicked too. Sorry to be a bit off topic but when I was looking through the cars I saw that Nics pano had lots of neg camber (6deg ive been told) Just wondering how you managed that? control arms, adj strut tops ect???? Cheers

Edit: just did some reading about the rocking pano and all is clear.

Edited by Spode

Hey Spode...

Check my car in projects :)

Basically, its Sigma lower arms replacing the Corolla ones.

6 degrees is bullshit... Even the trip to Launie and back chewed the tyres a bit!! And she's a bit of a pig to handle.

Early model (late 70's GE) arms are the go...

As for P:36 being the best van... Man, I wish you'd seen my older one!! That WAS 'the shit'!!