Launie Toyota Meet

ke30king

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fella's, just letting you know that there is a car show at Inveresk on January 15th. It's held every year on the grass area near the exhibition building, I thought that maybe we could meet up as a group at the Inveresk railyards at around 9 am and then we could all go and put our cars on show and get a bit of publicity for the group and hopefully get some new members. I had my ke20 there last year and it was a good day, Also it's free to enter. :) ;) :D

where abouts is inveresk??

we should park our rolla's next to each other again :S

I won't be taking my cars down to exeter seeing that it's on dirt. If you ask me, I can't think of a better way to ruin your car. If I had an old wreck of a paddock basher than I might consider it, I will be going on the cruise to scottsdale instead!!! :)

it wont even leave mark on ur car let alone ruin it at all

and what i meant by dirt was a mown paddock

i have seen near brand new cars compete in motorkhana so anyway

cheers james

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Just reminding you all of the cruise tomorrow January 22nd around the sideling. We are meeting with the datsun club at 10:30am at the CH Smith marine building behind the old redline bus depot. Also wondering who will be attending. :wink: :( :)

Edited by ke20rolla

Hi, Just reminding you all of the cruise tomorrow January 22nd around the sideling. We are meeting with the datsun club at 10:30am at the CH Smith marine building behind the old redline bus depot. Also wondering who will be attending. :cool: :( :)

I'm coming for sure, spent the last half of today cleaning the car up so it looks half decent this time. :hmm:

I loooove the sideling :wink: