Launie Toyota Meet

ke30king

Hi St.Nick,

that was me in that Bamboo coloured corolla ke20 last night. It doesn't get driven much and it was a bit dusty. I saw you walk past and noticed that you were admiring my car. You were in that VW CARERRA right. I see that drive past work a lot, I work at Pedders. I have a yellow 1979 ke55 corolla sedan with black wheels which is my work car. If I see you again I will have to say hi.

:jamie: :paw:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No... Another German car: The BMW E34 in my signature.

I waved to you yesterday from beside a bus on the highway near Perth. I saw a HEAP of nice cars on the road yesterday... The KE20 sounded sweet as it buzzed past!! Nearly as sweet as the 120y that was behind you (don;t like 120ys but that one sounded great!!)

I'll keep an eye out for you guys in the future :jamie:

awwww they're neat AS!!! :D :D :D

how awesome do the wheels on the yellow one look, black steelies with chrome dress rims and nuts, f@$k yeah :D love the paintout on the silver one too, that's cool :hmm: nice catchcan on the turbo gze :)

they're all really sweet little cars, thanks for sharing :D

awwww they're neat AS!!! :D :D :D

how awesome do the wheels on the yellow one look, black steelies with chrome dress rims and nuts, f@$k yeah :D love the paintout on the silver one too, that's cool :hmm: nice catchcan on the turbo gze :)

they're all really sweet little cars, thanks for sharing :D

TURBO????????????