May 25, 200620 yr comment_119501 I new there was something I had to do on Sunday :D :lmao: I bet there was Rollaclub stickers there :D Report
May 25, 200620 yr comment_119570 ill be at the next one if someone can come get my car from evandale for me :lmao: Report
May 25, 200620 yr comment_119572 ill be at the next one if someone can come get my car from evandale for me :D Whys it stuck out there dude? Saw you the other day on the highway, didn't get a real good look at your headlight conversion but it looked pretty good at a glance. :lmao: :D Report
May 25, 200620 yr comment_119576 well I'm i have to hand my licence in on tuesday so i wont have it for 3 months so it give me more time to do stuff to it, yeh i saw u too i was like hey thats....... oh wait he's gone now! But i was wondering if u noticed it was me or not! Report
May 26, 200620 yr comment_119661 I new there was something I had to do on Sunday :D :lmao: I bet there was Rollaclub stickers there :D Oh damn was that the sunday just gone!? :D that'd be why I saw SI rego ke20 drive past about lunch time as we were unloading the burnt out seven! I waved!! :y: Report
May 26, 200620 yr comment_119758 hey roids was that you i waved to today?, had white wheels on the car?, looked like you car, red with black bonnet, unless you have a clone running around, Report
May 26, 200620 yr comment_119760 yeh that was me man i have white hubcaps over my other wheels i had on it cause Ke30King decided the looked kool so he put them on it! and i also have the dual headlights aswell Report
May 27, 200620 yr comment_119858 hey all...well i've been hooning around launnie in my rolla and i see soooo many rollas...just wanna get my P's sooo i can go to a meet :( Edited May 27, 200620 yr by Blue_rolla Report
May 29, 200620 yr Author comment_120134 i might have my p's for the next one YAY. can some one confirm when the drift day is? i think it might be on the 18th wich is the 3rd sunday of june, so we could cruise out there for our meet. thoughts, ideas? cheers, lloyd Report
June 1, 200620 yr Author comment_120802 i don't think the drift day is untill the 3rd of september so any other ideas for this next meet? we havent had a cruise for ages. we could probably have another rolla, dat cruise. any ideas? throw 'em up cheers, lloyd Report
June 13, 200620 yr Author comment_123113 just wondering who is coming to the meet this weekend. if you know someone who doesnt check rolla club very often let them know see if the can come, SPREAD THE WORD. cheers, lloyd Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now