Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Launie Toyota Meet

Featured Replies

I won't be taking my cars down to exeter seeing that it's on dirt. If you ask me, I can't think of a better way to ruin your car. If I had an old wreck of a paddock basher than I might consider it, I will be going on the cruise to scottsdale instead!!! :)

  • Replies 405
  • Views 90k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi fella's, just letting you know that there is a car show at Inveresk on January 15th. It's held every year on the grass area near the exhibition building, I thought that maybe we could meet up as a group at the Inveresk railyards at around 9 am and then we could all go and put our cars on show and get a bit of publicity for the group and hopefully get some new members. I had my ke20 there last year and it was a good day, Also it's free to enter. :) ;) :D

 

where abouts is inveresk??

we should park our rolla's next to each other again :S

I won't be taking my cars down to exeter seeing that it's on dirt. If you ask me, I can't think of a better way to ruin your car. If I had an old wreck of a paddock basher than I might consider it, I will be going on the cruise to scottsdale instead!!! :)

 

 

it wont even leave mark on ur car let alone ruin it at all

and what i meant by dirt was a mown paddock

i have seen near brand new cars compete in motorkhana so anyway

 

cheers james

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Just reminding you all of the cruise tomorrow January 22nd around the sideling. We are meeting with the datsun club at 10:30am at the CH Smith marine building behind the old redline bus depot. Also wondering who will be attending. :wink: :( :)

Edited by ke20rolla

Hi, Just reminding you all of the cruise tomorrow January 22nd around the sideling. We are meeting with the datsun club at 10:30am at the CH Smith marine building behind the old redline bus depot. Also wondering who will be attending. :cool: :( :)

 

 

I'm coming for sure, spent the last half of today cleaning the car up so it looks half decent this time. :hmm:

 

I loooove the sideling :wink:

Yeah I cleaned the ke55 up to it was a bit dirty. Well at least I know that I won't be the only one there from our group.

SAWEEET,

u guys going through the nunamara way to the sideling from launnie?,

if so i live about 15-20ish kays from the sideling.might have to go down end of me driveway and watch aye!!

ok, might have to meet ya's at mertel park at lunch, car not running well, but it only 5 min drive from here!

 

mine probably worst looken one though, ohwell!

As long as it's a corolla we don't care what condition it is. :)

true true, what time you guys reckon u be there?,

ill turn up when ever, have me camera handy, lol.

only had me little rolla for like 3 weeks, maybe i can get some advice!!,

and a tip on where to score some parts!!!!!!

We should be there around about 11:15 or 11:30 ish :)

ill be there at 11, lol, look out for the ugly Green KE30 on stocko wheels, with a exhaust worth more than what i payed for the car, ahahhaha, !

  • Author

yeah pretty good chance i will be there but car will not be clean because i got back from canberra at 9 o'clock tonite so maybe a quick rinse in the morning :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.