Launie Toyota Meet

ke30king

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey fellas do you ever have a meetigns down in hobart?

amd does any1 have any ke25 parts?

cheers nick

Hey nick

They have been held up north since they started, I plan to head up in August with the AE86, should come along.

If your intrested I have my KE20 shell sitting around thinking of selling it, doesnt have front struts, engine & box or diff if your intrested let me know, think you may have seen the car in the car port?

Was going to put it back on the road for my sister to drive with a 4ac, bigger brakes and stronger diff, kinda getting over building all these cars now.

Anyone can contact me via PM.

Hey nick

They have been held up north since they started, I plan to head up in August with the AE86, should come along.

If your intrested I have my KE20 shell sitting around thinking of selling it, doesnt have front struts, engine & box or diff if your intrested let me know, think you may have seen the car in the car port?

Was going to put it back on the road for my sister to drive with a 4ac, bigger brakes and stronger diff, kinda getting over building all these cars now.

Anyone can contact me via PM.

yeah if a few guys from down here were going to go up in august it would be wiked hopefully i will have the new ke25 on the road by then. its a the painters atm so yeah wotn be long till i let her of the leash.

wernt u going to put the 4agte in the ke20? and ur sis couldnt handle rolla pawer haha ;)

4agte is now in my AE86.

think its the only power she could handle, mum asked if I would take her driving in the 86, Hmmm let me think puck clutch, locked diff, maybe 140rkw+ in 900kg of car .... yeah no worries.

NOT A FRICKEN CHANCE!