19Mm Rear Sway Bars For $100

Millaz88

Since fitting and then making new mounts and then remaking them to suit the car better I have thought would people be interested in buys a complete kit pre made ready to just bolt on the backside of your ke70/ae71 rolla ready for some track work or just to stiffen it up on your way to work

Kit would include

. Custom made brackets

. 19mm sway bar

. Link pins

. Bushes to suit

All you would need to do is unbolt your old piece of wire Toyota called a sway bar and bolt in your new one

Reply to this post or pm me if you are interested

Possibly could fit for extra if your around melb but will post kits out for postage costs

Members dont see this ad

Altezzaclub- I'll do some test and development this weekend mate I have to get some better front tyres its washing out the front end a touch but I have to much psi in them so that done help but I'll get some brinksmanship and see what the diff is between the 2

Jono1986- how much do they sell them for?

Blzbub666- I could see how much and what not postage is it couldn't be to much

Just trying to work out if it's worth me making a few up or not I would hate to make them and get stuck with them

Put me in the keen column if it all looks sweet plus I'm sure I can sell another to Ella as we were talking about RA60 ones the other day. Gotta stop working on the rear end and get the XT130s in, my car is getting unbalanced.

Ok Guys well I will need either the money up front so I can go buy all the parts or at least half so I don't get people pulling out and get stuck with kits

Pm me you address and I can give you postage costs or if it's pickup let me know and if you want it fitted I can fit for an extra $50