Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

992 is a nice bit of kit.

 

997 more so. :D

 

Most of the GT3's I know of are owned for the purpose of track days or racing, so unlike most of the posing Porsches you come across, these one's generally get used.

 

The stopping power for a start is immense.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 472k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

Yes very nice cars, just want to compare my rolla with theres, on paper they are somewhat similar, power/weight/handling

 

when i go to track days its closed off to them, of course

 

So go to the pub, or wait at the exit gate for them, haha

 

only two cars i would part the rolla with for, 997RS or GT500 Mk1 Cortina

WMMH is going back to the gym after almost 3 weeks off to lift and my wrist is coping with it, i had to modify my routine slightly but i can keep building muscle and go back to work too. HELL YEAH :dance: :dance: :dance:

only two cars i would part the rolla with for, 997RS or GT500 Mk1 Cortina

 

Until they make a 998RS... :P

 

Interesting thought, a car I'd part with the 'rolla for... :hmm:

 

The genuine R34 4-door GTR sitting in the Nissan Motor Museum. :yes: I don't set my sights too high at all... :laff:

 

Edit: If I were to swap for a Porsche, I'll take a 959, Paris to Dakar spec! :wink:

Edited by carbonboy

WMMH is going back to the gym after almost 3 weeks off to lift and my wrist is coping with it, i had to modify my routine slightly but i can keep building muscle and go back to work too. HELL YEAH :dance: :dance: :dance:

 

worst part is that you will be sore for a week untill you get into your routine

Until they make a 998RS... :P

 

I don't mind the 998 Cayenne, very big feet up the back, dang

 

worst part is that you will be sore for a week untill you get into your routine

 

Which is why we have a Hydro pool at our centre

bwhhaattttt? explain?

 

i remember when i first started again after MONTHS

 

monday chest

tuesday - little bit of chest then shoulders

wenesday - shoulders then back

 

like a little recap each day

I don't mind the 998 Cayenne, very big feet up the back, dang

 

Ahh the Porsche Cayenne, I intensely dislike these things but the sales of which helped fund the development of the GT3 etc. So I've come to accept their existence. :D

Squats and Snatches all the way,

 

TRX straps and kettle bells

tried squats and leg press. done 290kg then could walk the next day.

 

learnt my lesson and not doing legs again :P

Yeah I'm feeling yesterdays routine for sure, and i hardly pushed it compared to a normal day. Ile get back there, just glad to be able to start up again.

Kinsenetic Movement will suffice if its been a while

I guess there is a first for everything and that would be me posting in this thread.

 

wmmh: Going to awesome Cairns for 6 days and experiencing the Great Barrier Reef by SCUBA diving it.

 

That, and the footage I recorded with my GoPro while doing it so I wont ever forget it!

 

So need to move up there!

WMMH: Killing two birds with one stone by going to Hong Kong next week.

 

A) Making my wife uncontrollably happy = doing nasty, nasty things to her without chloroform or "roofies". haha kidding, but seriously :|

 

B) Potentially visiting an amazing parts supplier in singapore.

Edited by 20v4agteEL31

WMMH:

-Acquiring new tools

-Feeling really clean after showers

-Animated movies

-My minibike:

DSC_0016.jpg

Edited by rianwest

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.