What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

WMMH: Winning a Basketball Grand Final vs a team that went undefeated throughout the season.

Are you really tall?

Edit: OMG I saw the tallest guy yesterday, when I walked past him I wasn't even up to his shoulder, and I'm like 6 foot tall. I wonder if he hits his head on doorways... :hmm:

Pic related:

gandalf-cp-2625515.jpg

Also, braided brake lines are on their way!

Edited by rianwest

Are you really tall?

Edit: OMG I saw the tallest guy yesterday, when I walked past him I wasn't even up to his shoulder, and I'm like 6 foot tall. I wonder if he hits his head on doorways... :hmm:

Pic related:

gandalf-cp-2625515.jpg

Also, braided brake lines are on their way!

lol nope just above average

Edited by dzach23

WMMH KE30 coupe's, absolutely love them. saw a white one in byron today, didnt like the wheels on it (superlite/watanabe copies) but it was overrated none the less.

methinks my next corolla will be a KE30..maybe a 25.

ahh did not know KE30 came in a coupe? they are two doors,

Mine is registered as a two door and what is on the plate and original log book,

The 35 is a coupe

WMMH KE30 coupe's, absolutely love them. saw a white one in byron today, didnt like the wheels on it (superlite/watanabe copies) but it was overrated none the less.

methinks my next corolla will be a KE30..maybe a 25.

That's my friends; it's a KE30 2-door, and it's the neatest K series corolla I've ever seen. Though the wheels on it are probably a bit too big.

I didn't know there were people on here from the Byron area?

Here's some pics of when he bought it:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=70361

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=70806

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=70810

Edited by rianwest

coupe, 2 door. whatever it was it was overrated. i just use the term coupe loosely. in my mind its a way of describing the two door gig. pretty new to the corolla scene too. always loved toyotas but never ventured down the corolla avenue until fairly recently and f@$k do i love them haha. so yeah apologies for mislabelling the KE30.

rianwest, yeah I'm not too far from byron. I'm in the brunswick heads area. tell your mate i love his car hahaha. he'll remember me from the great northern drive through bottle o. i was driving my mates laser and jumped out to get a better look. asked him if it was a 3 or 4k. interior was so nice.

coupe, 2 door. whatever it was it was overrated. i just use the term coupe loosely. in my mind its a way of describing the two door gig. pretty new to the corolla scene too. always loved toyotas but never ventured down the corolla avenue until fairly recently and f@$k do i love them haha. so yeah apologies for mislabelling the KE30.

rianwest, yeah I'm not too far from byron. I'm in the brunswick heads area. tell your mate i love his car hahaha. he'll remember me from the great northern drive through bottle o. i was driving my mates laser and jumped out to get a better look. asked him if it was a 3 or 4k. interior was so nice.

haha the bottle-o

I get guys jump out of cars and ask me what i have in mine, i say 2L then they start thinkin and seems to put a strain on their thinkin,

Two doors are good so you don't have to cart people around, tight fit for some,

very tidy 30 otherwise, still a few that get around

haha the bottle-o

I get guys jump out of cars and ask me what i have in mine, i say 2L then they start thinkin and seems to put a strain on their thinkin,

Two doors are good so you don't have to cart people around, tight fit for some,

very tidy 30 otherwise, still a few that get around

i just love the look of 2 doors. your car is amazing too. whats your best quarter mile time? if youve got one