Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

Irokin, I'm studying audio production at SAE in Byron bay. 2 year accelerated learning course.

Irokin, I'm studying audio production at SAE in Byron bay. 2 year accelerated learning course.

 

going to be so much fun. i can't wait.

I've got 4 days to go of my last year at trade school. Get signed off in Feb :dance:

 

Noice! Congratulations mate! :D

 

I hopefully have the option of then starting the 2 years of night school I need to become licenced rather than just registered. F@$k, when I was at school I didn't want to be there, now I'm hanging to go back! :lol:

  • Author

WMMH: getting wicked as bargains such as aftermarket turbo mani and t25 turbo for 100bucks :happy:

Noice! Congratulations mate! :D

 

I hopefully have the option of then starting the 2 years of night school I need to become licenced rather than just registered. F@$k, when I was at school I didn't want to be there, now I'm hanging to go back! :lol:

 

Cheers mate!

 

I'm looking at the same thing, Going for my Diploma of Engineering. Upto 2yrs to complete it and I'm aleady 2/3rds the way there. Plus most of it is done either at work or home. Can't wait! :dance:

WMMH: getting wicked as bargains such as aftermarket turbo mani and t25 turbo for 100bucks :happy:

 

For that price, turbo might be too small, and would be interesting to know the condition,

 

Unless you wanted the manifold mainly

  • Author

manifold mainly turbo was chucked in

Two besa bricks, a hot plate, a fire , friends, music, springtime, epic.

  • Author

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL elmo add

Can of coke and sausage sizzle with onion and tomato Sauce for $4 outside of bunnings! FK YEA!

 

Back in my day that would have cost about $1.50 in total, haha

WMMH: I might be buying a 4AGZE AE71!

 

zomg :blinks:

Back in my day that would have cost about $1.50 in total, haha

Haha yeah me too. Remember when you could get a can of coke for as little as 60-80cents, four and twenty pies were about $1 and a litre of petty was less than the price of LPG now. It was also a fair few years before I became an apprentice fitter and started earning a whopping $165 p/w. Man I'm old!!!

 

What makes me ssssoooo happy. Getting the datto into work this weekend to do dump pipe and cooler then it's done ready for engineers!!! which will make me even happier as it means full steam ahead on getting the HKS gt2530 to pump a truck load of boost into the 5k!!!

 

Stu.

Edited by kickn5k

What makes me ssssoooo happy. Getting the datto into work this weekend to do dump pipe and cooler then it's done ready for engineers!!! which will make me even happier as it means full steam ahead on getting the HKS gt2530 to pump a truck load of boost into the 5k!!!

 

F-yeah! On both counts. :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.