Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

haha well I have been living in Alice Springs Dave, so this is primo drinkin weather, haha

 

But for my car, does like winter, but no AC, even tho its not the best on the Red Top SR20's tho

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

New servers got rollaclub running on it (just testing), configs just about finished. Hopefully going to run on it through till at least 2015 once we change over. Also finally got a hosting quote I'm happy with!

 

Good times.

WMMH: Winning a Basketball Grand Final vs a team that went undefeated throughout the season. :dance:

WMMH: Winning a Basketball Grand Final vs a team that went undefeated throughout the season.

Are you really tall?

 

Edit: OMG I saw the tallest guy yesterday, when I walked past him I wasn't even up to his shoulder, and I'm like 6 foot tall. I wonder if he hits his head on doorways... :hmm:

 

Pic related:

gandalf-cp-2625515.jpg

 

Also, braided brake lines are on their way!

Edited by rianwest

springtime. love it.

and the feeling you get after you finish something on your corolla.

Are you really tall?

 

Edit: OMG I saw the tallest guy yesterday, when I walked past him I wasn't even up to his shoulder, and I'm like 6 foot tall. I wonder if he hits his head on doorways... :hmm:

 

Pic related:

gandalf-cp-2625515.jpg

 

Also, braided brake lines are on their way!

 

lol nope just above average

Edited by dzach23

WMMH - Burning 700 calories at the fitness centre, now eating a stuff crust pizza and drinkin Heinekin Beers

WMMH KE30 coupe's, absolutely love them. saw a white one in byron today, didnt like the wheels on it (superlite/watanabe copies) but it was overrated none the less.

methinks my next corolla will be a KE30..maybe a 25.

WMMH KE30 coupe's, absolutely love them. saw a white one in byron today, didnt like the wheels on it (superlite/watanabe copies) but it was overrated none the less.

methinks my next corolla will be a KE30..maybe a 25.

 

ahh did not know KE30 came in a coupe? they are two doors,

 

Mine is registered as a two door and what is on the plate and original log book,

 

The 35 is a coupe

WMMH KE30 coupe's, absolutely love them. saw a white one in byron today, didnt like the wheels on it (superlite/watanabe copies) but it was overrated none the less.

methinks my next corolla will be a KE30..maybe a 25.

That's my friends; it's a KE30 2-door, and it's the neatest K series corolla I've ever seen. Though the wheels on it are probably a bit too big.

I didn't know there were people on here from the Byron area?

 

Here's some pics of when he bought it:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=70361

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=70806

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=70810

Edited by rianwest

This is where I become really anal.

 

A 2 door 30 is a two door sedan, owing to it's shape.

 

A KE35, being pillarless is a hardtop, although some argue that this is a sub-branch of coupe. :)

coupe, 2 door. whatever it was it was overrated. i just use the term coupe loosely. in my mind its a way of describing the two door gig. pretty new to the corolla scene too. always loved toyotas but never ventured down the corolla avenue until fairly recently and f@$k do i love them haha. so yeah apologies for mislabelling the KE30.

rianwest, yeah I'm not too far from byron. I'm in the brunswick heads area. tell your mate i love his car hahaha. he'll remember me from the great northern drive through bottle o. i was driving my mates laser and jumped out to get a better look. asked him if it was a 3 or 4k. interior was so nice.

coupe, 2 door. whatever it was it was overrated. i just use the term coupe loosely. in my mind its a way of describing the two door gig. pretty new to the corolla scene too. always loved toyotas but never ventured down the corolla avenue until fairly recently and f@$k do i love them haha. so yeah apologies for mislabelling the KE30.

rianwest, yeah I'm not too far from byron. I'm in the brunswick heads area. tell your mate i love his car hahaha. he'll remember me from the great northern drive through bottle o. i was driving my mates laser and jumped out to get a better look. asked him if it was a 3 or 4k. interior was so nice.

 

haha the bottle-o

 

I get guys jump out of cars and ask me what i have in mine, i say 2L then they start thinkin and seems to put a strain on their thinkin,

 

Two doors are good so you don't have to cart people around, tight fit for some,

 

very tidy 30 otherwise, still a few that get around

haha the bottle-o

 

I get guys jump out of cars and ask me what i have in mine, i say 2L then they start thinkin and seems to put a strain on their thinkin,

 

Two doors are good so you don't have to cart people around, tight fit for some,

 

very tidy 30 otherwise, still a few that get around

 

 

i just love the look of 2 doors. your car is amazing too. whats your best quarter mile time? if youve got one

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.